Round 17 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 - other games

Well that kills Barkers chance for the job.

138 pt loss will do that!

Took your 20 goals seVen but lost out

Carlton will be looking at Hawks Assist Coach for the gig. Bolton?

Eddie is wrong. The AFL don't need to get Carlton and Essendon back up the ladder. Carlton and Essendon need to do it themselves via the draft like everybody else. Brown paper bags and needles are now outlawed so bad luck blue boys and dons. Crowd tonight a disgrace as blues fairweather supporters walk away. Not sticking fat like a traditional Melbourne team's success starved supporters and 70,000 plus members.

MurrayValleyTiger said:
Eddie is wrong. The AFL don't need to get Carlton and Essendon back up the ladder. Carlton and Essendon need to do it themselves via the draft like everybody else. Brown paper bags and needles are now outlawed so bad luck blue boys and dons. Crowd tonight a disgrace as blues fairweather supporters walk away. Not sticking fat like a traditional Melbourne team's success starved supporters and 70,000 plus members.

The Blues supporters..........

....they leave like no other......... ;D

And Denham was adamant this morning the AFl was duty bound to revive Brisbane.., media rights blah blah blah ... *smile* Victorian clubs can please themselves according to him.
Eddie only worried that his block busters might fizzle out for a few years.
Looks like the prospects of three in a row aren't enough to entice hawk fans out of their latest little restaurant in Kew on a Friday night. Lowest ave crowd to member ratio in league?

Not game related but Saints extending Richardson seems unnecessary and premature. Unless he has put his hand up for the blues job.

26K fans? for all their success, the hawks will never match the tiger passion.

Tames said:
We may well blast our coaches and players when going badly, but at least we show up each week ;D

Well, there was GasparGate

love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it

Crowd was a joke regardless - no one bothers watching Hawthorn.

Hopefully if this game does anything it helps Yarram never wearing the Yellow and Black.

Reminded me of that day at Etihad when we got flogged by Geelong by 150+ points. I have never been closer to giving up footy than then because the future for my team looked hopeless.

I know quite a few Carlton fans and my memory of that was that I received little sympathy, in fact I received a lot of ribbing. The big question for me is whether I give it back or am I better than that? ::)

When we were growing up it wasn't called .........'football' it wasn't called .............. 'soccer' ............... it was called ..... "W_gball"

For a reason!

Carlton supporter base????

95,000 at the G to watch ............ ???

You do the math!

Besides - there is a limit to how much sport a Carlscum supporter can afford from his weekly welfare cheque/pizza driver takings!!!

And the drivel out of Eddie's mouth last night was insulting!!!!

The idea that we have to prop up Ess/Carl (read Collingwood) for AFL to succeed is *smile* disgraceful!!!

Unbelievable!

If Carlton lie bottom of the ladder for ten years - bad LUCK!! Suck it up!

Tigers, St Kilda (and many others) have done so for 20-30 years!!!

How dare these sycophantic commentators suggest that the success of the AFL lies in Carlton/Essendon (read Collingwood) being strong - or that they should actively rig the draw (Friday night games???) to favour high drawing crowds???

How about the other way around??

Build up the lower base clubs so that the competition is equal - and the money/crowds are distributed fairly???

FFS - can't believe what came out of Eddies mouth last night :( :help ::) :mad: :mad: :mad: