Round 15 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the other games

And they have West Coast next week too. Pity the Suns couldn't roll the Dogs - would have been nice to get a game break on the teams below us.

Can't decide who i want to win out of the Cats and the Roos. I might just barrack for the umpires.

mexican_radio said:
what's behind the dogs sudden massive improvement ?
Top junior recruitment, new age coach, VFL premiers last year. Dont mind the bullies, hope we flog them next time we meet but IMO they are on par or a head of us right at this time. Plenty of upside to come!

yep cats done freo rosted eagles half decent pies gone north are the elevator men very soft draw they will be to fast

scooty said:
yep cats done freo rosted eagles half decent pies gone north are the elevator men very soft draw they will be to fast

antman said:
Quality stuff from scooty... he's so consistent.

I need to call my FBI mate in Washington to decode the message above.

As ladder stands Bulldogs to play 2nd, 7th, 10th,11th,12th,14th, 15th, 18th after just playing 17th. Very soft draw ahead and top 4 a big possibility purely because of the draw.

tigersnake said:
Media are amazing, that hit on selwood nothing in it but Ty should be hung.

Including that rubbish anti-Richmond promo Channel 7 did before the game last night.

Let's see how far this incident goes.

TigerForce said:
Including that rubbish anti-Richmond promo Channel 7 did before the game last night.

Let's see how far this incident goes.

Yeah the media aren't trying to pump us up much
What are they afraid of?

If we beat the Hawks in a week or so, the lid comes off

Huge emotion from the Crows players and just about everyone at Subiaco. It's gonna be hard for the players to concentrate for a win every week.

Nice way to end the adelaide game. Obviously aware the players would be affected by losing Phil Walsh as they did but its very different seeing it on the adelaide players faces. Very emotional end to that game.