Round 15 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the other games

scooty said:
i dont get embarresed about Anything why would i

Keep voicing your opinion. That's what forums are for.
Obviously it resonates with many on here, as you seem to attract plenty of replies. ;D

Scooty goes in hard and accumulates a lot of possessions, the accuracy of his disposal is sometimes questionable but no-one can dispute his endeavour.

antman said:
Scooty goes in hard and accumulates a lot of possessions, the accuracy of his disposal is sometimes questionable but no-one can dispute his endeavour.

Scooty is Matt Thomas?

TigerForce said:
Selwood..gooone!! Chicken wing.
just had a look. Disgrace. Deserves a month at least, bloody dangerous and purely intrntional to hurt/injure. Such acts deserve to be removed from the game and therefore treated harshly

Tigerflag2008 said:
just had a look. Disgrace. Deserves a month at least, bloody dangerous and purely intrntional to hurt/injure. Such acts deserve to be removed from the game and therefore treated harshly

Let's see what this MRP says which really should be an independent tribunal and not past players/coaches who could carry personal bias in some way.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Selwood get a slap on the wrist while Vickery will get life.

Gee Mitchell seems to of got into a "clumsy" habit of using his knees into opposition players of late.

Tommy H said:
Gee Mitchell seems to of got into a "clumsy" habit of using his knees into opposition players of late.

Yeah he's normally an extremely un-clumsy player. One of the least clumsiest in the league even

DanMinogue said:
Hodge is a star, Hawks making a mess of Dockers, Fyfe two weeks and Brownlow gone

Fyfe won't and shouldn't be rubbed out for that. It'll be the same as Cotch from last week. $1500 fine.

Apart from an AGEING Pav, and Walters, the dockers have a shyte forward line

casper68 said:
Fremantle have looked very ordinary today.

Sounds a weird thing to say for a team that has lost just one match for the season (now 2) but I haven't been super-impressed by Fremantle this year. 5 of their wins have been within a couple of goals and Hwathorn are showing them out a bit today. West Coast also look far more impressive to me in game style and results.