Round 15 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the other games

Scumwood lose 3 in a row and slowly look like going South like last year :)
When we win tmrw we move up a spot ! Go Tiges

Al Bundy said:
x2

2 mins to go. ....

Twavis had a chance to stretch the arms and mark but just....let it go. :hihi

Win tomorrow night and it's Fifthmond!

I wasn't even aware how emotional Port has become on Walshy's passing away. Makes you wonder how the Crows players are gonna feel when the play at Adelaide Oval against Port next Sunday.

TigerForce said:
I wasn't even aware how emotional Port has become on Walshy's passing away. Makes you wonder how the Crows players are gonna feel when the play at Adelaide Oval against Port next Sunday.

He was assistant coach at Port Adelaide last year so most of the players would have worked closely with him.

TigerForce said:
Hinkley also blubbing.
I was getting pretty emotional myself watching that.

Happy for Port and we have alot of Port at our club including Port legend Choco Williams.
Great stirring win with a team noone thought had a hope to win.

I thought Collingwood would win this easily.

Al Bundy said:
Scumwood lose 3 in a row and slowly look like going South like last year :)

One of these teams is a choker, the other is young and brave.

Richmond 2012 Coll'wood 2015

Rd Op Ma AvAge Rd Op Ma AvAge
-------------- --------------
4 Ge 10 23.90 7 Ri 5 24.27
5 WC 10 23.85 13 Fr 7 24.52
11 Fr 12 23.22 14 Ha 10 23.93
16 GC 2 23.81 15 PA 3 23.92
17 NM 4 23.90
18 Ca 4 24.37

If the pies lose to the Eagles next week, and the Hawks lose to the Dockers and then the Swans, and we beat the Blues and the Saints we're fourth on the ladder :D

Tony Shaw talking about the loss and Collingwood bottom licker Dermie makes the Pies loss sweeter. ;D

Collingwood have played 4 top 8 sides so far and lost to all of them. They still need to play Bulldogs, West Coast and Swans and Tigers. The Tiger game might decide who finishes higher. Will be a big game.

Great game. Great finish. Great by Port afterwards.

Footy is great.

tigerman said:
If the pies lose to the Eagles next week, and the Hawks lose to the Dockers and then the Swans, and we beat the Blues and the Saints we're fourth on the ladder :D

Hawthorn have a monster %
For us to be fourth we need to be a game ahead of them.
So we have to beat carlton and the saints
And Hawthorn lose to freo and the swans

So if results go with the ladder, we'll be 4th next week.

If we win tonight I wonder if anyone in the media will have the courage to say that they overrated Collingwood and underrated us? Even as late as Wednesday they were still talking the Pies up as a contender, while dismissing the Tigers. Who have Collingwood beaten? What have they done this year, really? Yet to beat a side above them on the ladder, and last night they fell over against a Port that was supposedly ripe for the picking.

poppa x said:
After last night's game I heard the goose on SEN say "Collingwood were brave".
WTF. They lost - again.
Yep, brave losses count for nothing. Richmond supporters know all about that.