Round 15 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the other games

TigerForce said:
Someone had to win the Rabble Cup. At least JimmyBoy gains a medal...

Seriously though, Poosy hasn't improved much for this team in 18 months. As mentioned before, they should cut his contract for 2016 and give Goodwin front spot. Seems pointless seeing this again next year.

As the media loves this Bummer club so much, they'll probably treat this sh!t win over a sh!t side like it's a great achievement.

c'mon. it was a very brave win.

i'm wondering if those posters who were raving about the doggies and their quick rebuild earlier in the year still think they have gone past us?

Gee the media loving the "baby" bombers who were what 1 month younger than Melbourne and actually should have been smashed if Melbourne could kick straight.

St Kevin said:
Demons have 10 AFL level players. Jones, Vince, McDonald, Gawn, Hogan, Brayshaw, Viney, Dunn, Tyson and Garlett.

The rest are not up to it. Still a hell of a long way to go, and a long way behind the Saints and Dogs imo.

I'd question whether Dunn is afl level.

mrposhman said:
Gee the media loving the "baby" bombers who were what 1 month younger than Melbourne and actually should have been smashed if Melbourne could kick straight.

And theyw ere lucky that Daniher picked today to kick straight for perhaps his only match of the year.

Yeah, what a great win by the bombers, hysteria :shakehead :tumbleweed they beat the 2nd lowest team by 9 pts only because the Dees cldnt kick striaght.

TigerForce said:
Someone had to win the Rabble Cup. At least JimmyBoy gains a medal...

Seriously though, Poosy hasn't improved much for this team in 18 months. As mentioned before, they should cut his contract for 2016 and give Goodwin front spot. Seems pointless seeing this again next year.

As the media loves this Bummer club so much, they'll probably treat this sh!t win over a sh!t side like it's a great achievement.

well said

Heading of Connolly's article calls the Bombers "brave". You can't make this crap up.

Geez, I though that the Suns were going to do us a favour and roll the Dogs when they were 5 goals up - Dogs have come roaring back and they are 10 points up with 7 mins to go!