Round 15 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the other games

It is maddening but at the same time happy for the media to ignore us as "contenders" for a few more games

CarnTheTiges said:
Yep, brave losses count for nothing. Richmond supporters know all about that.

That's right - Honourable losses mean squat!

QRtiger said:
Half time between the Done's and the Dees Done's 3/4/22 -Dees 3/9/27 on a wet MCG

Rabble Cup at the G....crowd equivalent to an old VFA match down in Frankston.

Poos no doubt will be raising the point Rabblebourne needs a priority pick at the end of the year.

They are nothing but sh!t both on and off the field!

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Poos no doubt will be raising the point Rabblebourne needs a priority pick at the end of the year.

They are nothing but sh!t both on and off the field!

Same for Rabblendon. JimmyBoy could need 36 security guards if they lose as those Bummer ferals are out in force.

Demons have 10 AFL level players. Jones, Vince, McDonald, Gawn, Hogan, Brayshaw, Viney, Dunn, Tyson and Garlett.

The rest are not up to it. Still a hell of a long way to go, and a long way behind the Saints and Dogs imo.

JimJessTorp said:
Ess 9.8.62
Mel 5.17.47

C'mon Melbourne - (as bad as us last week for shots at goal) - Three more goals. I want to see a burning (t)Hird next week...

18 behinds.

Bummer ferals at flashpoint...

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Someone had to win this I suppose. Just wish it wasn't Tird.

Hang your head Poosy.

Someone had to win the Rabble Cup. At least JimmyBoy gains a medal...

Seriously though, Poosy hasn't improved much for this team in 18 months. As mentioned before, they should cut his contract for 2016 and give Goodwin front spot. Seems pointless seeing this again next year.

As the media loves this Bummer club so much, they'll probably treat this *smile* win over a *smile* side like it's a great achievement.

From the way Essendon just sang the song it looked like they had just won a final rather than scraping over the line against Melbourne. Melbourne had a heap more shots too.