Round 15 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the other games

mrposhman said:
Fyfe won't and shouldn't be rubbed out for that. It'll be the same as Cotch from last week. $1500 fine.

I reckon i was worse than Cotch's effort by far. Cotch was simply late. Fyfe had no idea where the ball was and decided to plant his forearm in his opponents face.

1 week.

Get on Cotch for the Brownlow. :)

I reckon it'll be graded reckless rather than intentional and he'll cop a fine - even I'd be disppointed if he went for that. Wasn't nearly as bad as the Lewis whack on Goldstein.

Buddy was sooo lucky to get reckless, should have gotten 2 weeks.

The Lions could do us a favour by giving the Swans a run for their money - could destroy my tips for the weekend, but would be good for us.

Lions have had 3 pretty good weeks now, certainly a lot more competitive.

puregreen said:
I reckon it'll be graded reckless rather than intentional and he'll cop a fine - even I'd be disppointed if he went for that. Wasn't nearly as bad as the Lewis whack on Goldstein.

Buddy was sooo lucky to get reckless, should have gotten 2 weeks.

I think he was also lucky to only get medium impact to the head when Maric got the same last week. IMO he should have got intentional and high impact which would have meant 3-4 weeks.

Also seems to be that the best defensive teams are at the top of the ladder.

Some high scoring teams are towards the bottom. But all good defensive sides are at the top.

Just shows what's winning games at the moment.

thejinx said:
Also seems to be that the best defensive teams are at the top of the ladder.

Some high scoring teams are towards the bottom. But all good defensive sides are at the top.

Just shows what's winning games at the moment.

West Coast and perhaps Hawthorn buck the trend

TigerForce said:
Let's see what this MRP says which really should be an independent tribunal and not past players/coaches who could carry personal bias in some way.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Selwood get a slap on the wrist while Vickery will get life.

Cannot believe Luke Ball is on the MRP and in the media. Footy Show this morning spouting their opinions and then getting Ball to comment. aFL just pay lip service to integrity.

22nd Man said:
Cannot believe Luke Ball is on the MRP and in the media. Footy Show this morning spouting their opinions and then getting Ball to comment. aFL just pay lip service to integrity.

all part of the reality TV game show that is called AFL

tigerlove said:
Sounds a weird thing to say for a team that has lost just one match for the season (now 2) but I haven't been super-impressed by Fremantle this year. 5 of their wins have been within a couple of goals and Hwathorn are showing them out a bit today. West Coast also look far more impressive to me in game style and results.

Completely agree. Hawthorn and West Coast have far more potent fwd lines.

22nd Man said:
Pretty sure Harford from SEN is on the panel as well.

jb03 said:
West Coast and perhaps Hawthorn buck the trend

no they dont.
Weagles have the 3rd best defence, the Hawks 4th.

the teams the fill the top 7 spots on the ladder are the teams with the 7 lowest scores against.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Our back six can and will stop the Dawks ...AGAIN!

blood oath. Hawks in form at the moment but looked average earlier in the season, should have lost to Collingwood last round. Same with Freo except reverse it, bit average now but good earlier. Sydney cheats look very average. WC and us look the best at the moment for the GF. Thats me factoring another Hawthorn form slump and us beating them, which of course I could be wrong on.

Its a long season, more surprises and form ups and downs yet.

Not sure how we line up against hawks...

Rance - Roughead
Grimes - Breust
Batchelor - Gunston
Vlaustuin/Houli- Poupolo
Hunt - Rioli
Chaplin chopping out.

Brodders17 said:
no they dont.
Weagles have the 3rd best defence, the Hawks 4th.

the teams the fill the top 7 spots on the ladder are the teams with the 7 lowest scores against.

Fair enough but i was actually referring to high scoring games (or not). West Coast seemed to figure in a lot of high scoring games, as do Hawthorn. West Coast v Crows for example.