Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Cameron marked that right on the 50 and ump put the mark at 45m.
It’s just a joke. Noticed the exact same thing.

Then the typically incompetent umpire watches him kick around the mark, calls play on before the siren, but doesn’t wipe out the score.

Well done Laura. You and you’re umpires are great.

Reactions: 6 users
Yep, that was a joke and a joke caused by the stupid stand rule. Cameron went off the line after the umpire had called the end of the quarter - that was not a goal. This was after Cameron had been given a free 5m to make the kick easier.

Let's see what the company line from the AFL is this week. They would be hoping this isn't a close game. Personally I'd like to see Geelong thrashed, 100pts would be nice.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
Can't wait for Laura's justification of the Cameron goal. As if he haven't been treated like fools enough this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
It’s just a joke. Noticed the exact same thing.

Then the typically incompetent umpire watches him kick around the mark, calls play on before the siren, but doesn’t wipe out the score.

Well done Laura. You and you’re umpires are great.
I'm genuinely stumped why the goal stood. Ump called play on, then did nothing? Bizarre

Reactions: 1 users
I could sack Laura Kane and all these umpires and replace them with a bunch of Coates League umpires and make a 100% improvement overnight with this absurd joke of a game.

Don't agree it was 50m, but they did pay one earlier for a lesser infraction, went to Geelong from memory.

DS

I could sack Laura Kane and all these umpires and replace them with a bunch of Coates League umpires and make a 100% improvement overnight with this absurd joke of a game.
For many reasons, the umpires generally seem to have no confidence.

Can't wait for Laura's justification of the Cameron goal. As if he haven't been treated like fools enough this week.
They'll just add a 5th field umpire as the executive round table are so impressed how the 4 umpire system has evolved that they are giving themselves bonuses for a job well done.

• Haha
If we get done by a kick - and it is a possibility - I want to see Voss or the president publicly rip shreds off the AFL, Laura Kane and the umpires. The supporters will pay the fine.

The only problem with doing that is, you may as well kiss any chance of a flag goodbye, because these pieces of *smile* (the AFL) stop at nothing when they have an axe to grind.

Don't agree it was 50m, but they did pay one earlier for a lesser infraction, went to Geelong from memory.

DS
I know not everyone agrees, but its a big bugbear of mine, pushing over the player who took the mark when you are not in the contest should be a 50. Its meant to be a 50, but they pay 1 in 5 at best. Pay it every time and it disappears.

If we get done by a kick - and it is a possibility - I want to see Voss or the president publicly rip shreds off the AFL, Laura Kane and the umpires. The supporters will pay the fine.

The only problem with doing that is, you may as well kiss any chance of a flag goodbye, because these pieces of *smile* (the AFL) stop at nothing when they have an axe to grind.
Welcome to our world. The AFL *smile* us in that Brisbane final in 2022 and cost us the game and possibly a flag.

Never forget.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Haha - Jon Ralph pushing the suspension barrow of a player other than one of Carlton's. Must be a full moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Porkins looks gone. Jhyhye Clark looks a B-grader at best, which would leave him a class above Bowes.

Here's to a decade of Geeninth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
They said on radio today, that apparently 10 games this year have been decided by incorrect umpiring decisions in the last 2 minutes of a game.

Depends on your interpretation I guess, but if that interpretation is even just half reasonable, then that’s just simply unacceptable.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user