Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Thanks Carltoon.
Can’t even do a 100pt mauling correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Geez wouldn’t Jack Riewoldt love to have got the same treatment from umpires as Curnow gets? Would’ve kicked 1000 plus goals.

Reactions: 3 users
Cats within five goals at 3/4 time. Cameron gifted a goal that shouldn't have been. This is firming beautifully. Here we go. :rolleyes:

Geez how far can you run around on the mark before calling play on ? *smile* umpiring of a *smile* rule.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Can someone please KO the Carlton clown banging the goddamn drum after every goddamn goal.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Heh heh.....how's that goosebrain dressed like a Pussy nearly causing a fight.

• Haha
Remember that time when the 'experts' thought Gryan Myers was a good player?!?

Comedy gold

• Haha
Cartoon won 5 of the last 6 so it's time for a loss next week....

Reactions: 1 user
Geelong are rooted. Hawkins 36, Touhy 34, Dangerfield 34, Stanley 33, Blicavs 33, Rohan 33, Duncan 33, Guthrie 31, Cameron 31, Stewart 31, Bews 30. Only reason they're not near us is they had some easy early games and nowhere near the injuries. Only have 3 or so on their injury list. We have 5 just with ACLs out for the season.

Duncan & Dangerfield (geriatrics) were leading disposals at half time and have 4 each since half time and been smashed since.

Reactions: 6 users
Geelong are rooted. Hawkins 36, Touhy 34, Dangerfield 34, Stanley 33, Blicavs 33, Rohan 33, Duncan 33, Guthrie 31, Cameron 31, Stewart 31, Bews 30. Only reason they're not near us is they had some easy early games and nowhere near the injuries. Only have 3 or so on their injury list. We have 5 just with ACLs out for the season.

Duncan & Dangerfield (geriatrics) were leading disposals at half time and have 4 each since half time and been smashed since.
Yep. Time for the pension and Pricky best to move on.