Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Improving? Based on what? A win against the eagles at Marvel? Seriously TF they are as false as Dolly Partons titts!
A win is a win. They're in top 4 now and can cement it as this season's final 8 is still open. Swans are the only dominant team. Ball movement and cohesion. Running players and speed which I'd love to see with us again. Caddy's gonna be a great player for them. Can't deny Pepper Scott was the right coach for them.

Jack Riewoldt does realise he can reference a club/team without tacking 'football club' on the end of their name, right? He could use the club's one-word name and I'm certain the viewer/listener, no matter how stupid, will know what he's talking about.

He's not the only one that does it, but he's guilty of it often.

Just the team name will do.
A few sessions ago all players used to add “of football “ after every use of game.

“You need to be efficient up forward to win a game of football”

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
A few sessions ago all players used to add “of football “ after every use of game.

“You need to be efficient up forward to win a game of football”
'on this particular occasion' is the one that gets me. Been around for years, add 'on this particular occasion' to the end of any statement about anything. All of these are just filling dead air. A recent one that annoys me is 'sees something he likes'. Every now and then is fine, but it gets flogged.

'The Richmond Football Club needs to lower the eyes going forward if it want to win games of football on this particular occasion'.

And you can change the order around.

'on this particular occasion' is the one that gets me. Been around for years, add 'on this particular occasion' to the end of any statement about anything. All of these are just filling dead air. A recent one that annoys me is 'sees something he likes'. Every now and then is fine, but it gets flogged.

'The Richmond Football Club needs to lower the eyes going forward if it want to win games of football on this particular occasion'.

And you can change the order around.
You should throw a 'probably' in there for no reason.

Usually paradoxically and repeatedly.

'The Richmond Football Club probably needs to lower the eyes going forward if it wants to probably win games of football on this particular occasion.'