Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Walsh throws his head into the ground for a free. De Koning just rugby throws it - play on.

WTF am I watching nowadays ?

Reactions: 1 users
Soft free kick to Curnow, it always has been a forwards game, Hawkings has been doing a lot worse than that for years, but gets away with it because he's a forward.

Geez the umps love Curnow. The frees he gets are there, often only just but there, but he gets them every bloody time for some reason. Why not Lynchy I arks ya?

Reactions: 3 users
Geez the umps love Curnow. The frees he gets are there, often only just but there, but he gets them every bloody time for some reason. Why not Lynchy I arks ya?
JR and TL are owed about another 100 frees each based on the umpires interpretations of Curnow and McKay.

Reactions: 5 users
Hate ranking.

I think these days I rank them this way from most hated to less hated:

Geelong Cants
Cartoon
Druggies
Black n White Filth
Throw Crows

Reactions: 1 user
Hate ranking.

I think these days I rank them this way from most hated to less hated:

Geelong Cants
Cartoon
Druggies
Black n White Filth
Throw Crows
Haha. Mine would be

Scats
Essington
Brisbane
Collingwood

Quite different from the 1970s and 80s interestingly.

Wish someone - anyone, any club - would cave Dangerfield's head in.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users