Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

They said on radio today, that apparently 10 games this year have been decided by incorrect umpiring decisions in the last 2 minutes of a game.

Depends on your interpretation I guess, but if that interpretation is even just half reasonable, then that’s just simply unacceptable.
We’ve gone from more Dusty moments to more umpire moments

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
They’re also patently useless and biased.

Thankfully one or two of them are about to retire and we can *** them off forever. Stay tuned.
But their replacements will be equally useless. They can make as many mistakes as they like and they know head office will have their backs.

They said on radio today, that apparently 10 games this year have been decided by incorrect umpiring decisions in the last 2 minutes of a game.

Depends on your interpretation I guess, but if that interpretation is even just half reasonable, then that’s just simply unacceptable.
You won't find a more unaccountable, beyond-reproach pack of *I'm abiding by the swear filter here* than AFL umpires. And there's the problem. These part-time employed, protected maggots can't improve if they don't absorb any accountability.

Even before when players were talking to the umpires about the Cameron decision, they were met with a 'That's nice, dear' attitude. Umpires of yesteryear used to have a discussion which built a rapport with players.

Well, there is no respect from either the player or umpire side for one-another these days - and that's been created and driven by the AFL and the umpires.

Reactions: 2 users
I've clearly not watched many non-Tigers games. When did Carlton start wearing GWS jumpers?

Is now a good time to point out again, that Geelong have the greatest comeback history in AFL football ?

Reactions: 1 user