Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Concern around a 'dangerous tackle' by Dangerfield on Walsh. People don't seriously think the AFL would hang their suck job poster boy out to dry, do they?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Concern around a 'dangerous tackle' by Dangerfield on Walsh. People don't seriously think the AFL would hang their suck job poster boy out to dry, do they?

Don’t worry BB, I’m sure Laura and the team at the (A)bsolutely (F)arcical (L)eague have already come up with the reasons why the tackle was not dangerous due to the secret camera angles seen and locked away in the ARC.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Voss and Carltoon are the perfect match. Voss will never be a premiership coach and no one wants Carltoon to win a premiership

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Did Hawkins do his pre season with Luke Meehan?

Absolute liability this season

• Haha
I can always remember the Geelong players's name - Connor Jazny. But what was the other Jazny's name? The one who played for Plastic Club?

I can always remember the Geelong players's name - Connor Jazny. But what was the other Jazny's name? The one who played for Plastic Club?
I thought he was Colin Jazny

I thought Williams was BOG, then I realised Cowan looks exactly like Williams. Willams has been quick and classy though

Cameron goal WTF? That is amateur hour. Seriously, they cannot get the very basics right. Pathetic. What if Carlton lose by a goal?

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Cameron marked that right on the 50 and ump put the mark at 45m.

Is the mark paid where the player lands after jumping? Even if its paid when he took the ball in the air it was at best 49m out.

As for the set shot, just another example of why the stand rule is a farce.

Reactions: 3 users
Siren goes, Cameron goes off his line, ball sails through the sticks, umpires call it a goal when it should've been play-on/no score.

Taking the Carlton hat off for a sec, tonight's umpiring has been atrocious. This league is cooked and is killing the product.

I know plenty of people that prefer heading out to suburban or bush footy of a Saturday over the AFL, and I can't say I blame them.

Reactions: 9 users
Cameron marked that right on the 50 and ump put the mark at 45m.
Whole thing was a shitshow from start to finish! Should have been a 50 to Cameron for the McGovern push after taking the mark, then the ump gives him an extra 5m, then the play on after the siren but goal awarded. What kind of amateur shitshow are they running? Fair dinkum.