Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Where's Cornhole when you need him? Devil Hinkley continues to haunt the club. Fans in desperation.

Reactions: 1 user
Zac Butters would get his head punched in once upon a time. And deserve it.

Reactions: 3 users
Ollie wines has a decent case for the worst brownlow winner ever i reckon.

Reactions: 3 users
How delusional do you have to be to;

A) Not pick a recognised ruck against the best young ruck in the game
B) And decide to MATCH HIM WITH HIS BROTHER WHO HAS NEVER PLAYED FIRST RUCK
C) Go to the presser and say it didn’t influence the outcome.

The man is that far up himself his finger needs to make an appointment to scratch his ass.
Is the same ruckman that matched Grundy when they played Sydney?
The boat has a 100 holes in it, it's sinking and he trying to plug every hole.
They will join us next year

Morris got a bit of mongrel about him. Our recruits look like they eat fairy floss in their spare time

Port invested in key defenders ZT, Aliir, Ratagolea but none of them are much good. Aliir flaky. Ironic that an area they put money into is turning out to be a weakness. That's too bad.
They picked up 3 blokes that at best were reserve players at there clubs.
Anyone who knew about the game knew Ratonmygear and Thatcher weren't going to improve them..
Ratonmygear only gets a game because he is BIG and fitted in there search for a BIG defender.

Last edited:
Where's Cornhole when you need him? Devil Hinkley continues to haunt the club. Fans in desperation.
They have this plastic pipe dream that Josh Carr is going to make Port into a mega power.
Carr will bring Port to its knees.

Fitzroy looking good against Snort Adelaide. Could get to 100 points. Kenny boy keeps strutting around like a deluded prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users