Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Why don’t these *smile* commentators call out Abort Adelaide for what’s really going on ie a complete lack of interest. Not trying.

Instead they keep going on about “confidence” and “decision making” etc.

Call it out for what it is: simply no desire to compete what so ever. Total training drill.
They're in the 8 playing the 13th ranked team and down by 80 points. Stinkley has been there long enough, time for some blowtorches.

Reactions: 3 users
Lions might just be timing their run. Don’t think they can match Swans, Scumwood or Scumton but will push for top 4 if they keep up this form.

Port are no good. Perennial pretenders. They had their chance with gilt edged fixtures handed to them in the Covid seasons and blew it.

Reactions: 3 users
What about the empty seats at the Adelaide Oval? Port will have to get the tarps out again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Why don’t these *smile* commentators call out Abort Adelaide for what’s really going on ie a complete lack of interest. Not trying.

Instead they keep going on about “confidence” and “decision making” etc.

Call it out for what it is: simply no desire to compete what so ever. Total training drill.
You are asking for a bit too much RED.

Underwood can barely call a game let alone make special comments.

Reactions: 1 user
Hinkley frantically trying to remember his LinkedIn password. Use the “forgot password” link Kenny!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Geez how sheizenhausen are Port.

They are in a bit of strife looking at their team.

Reactions: 1 user
GW completely pantsed then in about 10 min. One thing's for sure Swans aren't gonna be looking for some kind of finals arm wrestle. If you can't score you are gonna get flogged.