Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Are Esseurden the worst top 4 side after round 14 in the history of the AFL?

• Dislike
Reactions: 7 users
How delusional do you have to be to;

A) Not pick a recognised ruck against the best young ruck in the game
B) And decide to MATCH HIM WITH HIS BROTHER WHO HAS NEVER PLAYED FIRST RUCK
C) Go to the presser and say it didn’t influence the outcome.

The man is that far up himself his finger needs to make an appointment to scratch his ass.
Very weird not to play Soldo although he has been woeful last couple of games.

Pinoccio having a sook that Stengle has met up with Lyon.
Pay the man his money!
What happened to the lifestyle is Geelongs greatest pull?? Mackie the weasel
Yeah if you want to die of boardem.
Not everyone likes surfing and shops closing at 5

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Why don’t these *smile* commentators call out Abort Adelaide for what’s really going on ie a complete lack of interest. Not trying.

Instead they keep going on about “confidence” and “decision making” etc.

Call it out for what it is: simply no desire to compete what so ever. Total training drill.

Reactions: 2 users
Why don’t these *smile* commentators call out Abort Adelaide for what’s really going on ie a complete lack of interest. Not trying.

Instead they keep going on about “confidence” and “decision making” etc.

Call it out for what it is: simply no desire to compete what so ever. Total training drill.
The enjoyment seems to be stuck on us after all these years. The camera's barely focused on Kenny Boy.

They should change their name to the “renewables”.
Only work some days and some times. Good on their day but unreliable 😜

Or maybe the Port Adelaide Coal. On the nose with a lot of people, but still wanted by some people 😜

Reactions: 1 user
Any chance Corn Hole ripping into Port?

Horn Francis was the wrong trade. Port should be looking at a rebuild

Kelli Underwood must have got a memo during the week. Until last week she would get on my goat by a referring to a run of "unanswered" goals. Today she seems to have corrected this error by calling them a run of "consecutive goals".

Reactions: 1 user
Kelli Underwood must have got a memo during the week. Until last week she would get on my goat by a referring to a run of "unanswered" goals. Today she seems to have corrected this error by calling them a run of "consecutive goals".
Virtually the same meaning?