Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Funnily enough after all the talk about how we missed Max Holmes in the draft, or gave him to Geelong or whatever, I started watching this supposed superstar. Was surprised to see he butchers the ball several times in a game.

Tom Stewart can't believe he's had 50 paid against him for running 5m over the mark

Well, you have to remember, poor Tom was sitting at home last weekend watching the Collingwood game on TV. He took some learnings from that game - going over the mark is fine.

I have to say, the 50m penalties in that game were a farce (what's new). Some blatant ones not paid and some which certainly could be argued as incidental were paid. All over the place.

Geelong are rooted. Hawkins 36, Touhy 34, Dangerfield 34, Stanley 33, Blicavs 33, Rohan 33, Duncan 33, Guthrie 31, Cameron 31, Stewart 31, Bews 30.

Bloody hope so. Geez, that is a lot of old players. Looks like the "dynasty" is over :rotfl2

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Yep. There's absolutely no reason to be hanging around in Sept. Just make sure you're back in time for the Nov draft so you can tell us how *smile* our early picks are n how many premiership stars we get from our rookie picks.
I'm already having nightmares
We pick a 'Bruhn or Ward' type.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah it’s looking ugly. Swans the team to beat but Scumton and Scumwood clearly the only challengers. Maybe the Giants if they can get back to their best form but they’ve been off.

Go the Sydney teams!!!
Sydney will cop a 2019 GWS against Carlton or Collingwood on the G.
Get ready for it

Good win for the Baggers, big win in the scheme of the season for them.
I can't stand Carlton especially free kick anytime any day Curnow. But watching Scott's face get redder and redder during the night was the best..he was spewing watching his duds.
Bowes 600k they can keep pick 6
Miers are we serious? He shouldn't be allowed to play kicking a sherrin like that.
We need to get Henry off them.

Funnily enough after all the talk about how we missed Max Holmes in the draft, or gave him to Geelong or whatever, I started watching this supposed superstar. Was surprised to see he butchers the ball several times in a game.
He is there best player.
Holmes Henry Stengle

Big time. Great runner but can seriously butcher it.

Funnily enough after all the talk about how we missed Max Holmes in the draft, or gave him to Geelong or whatever, I started watching this supposed superstar. Was surprised to see he butchers the ball several times in a gagame.
Coleman Jones 9 picks before the Viking
Higgins 13 before the Viking.

**Hit Taylor and the Viking and we would be still be challenging today.

It's the lottery of the draft,

Would you walk over the road to watch any games this week-end? Melb v NMelb at the G Saturday night, it's a *smile* show