Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Hopefully Salty is delusional about where his team is at and trades away a heap of picks for quick fixes and leaves the Cats in ruins.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Lol, I wouldn't quite go that far! Looks like Voss has the bottom 6 or 8 playing well. Thats been the big problem.

I must say Carlton are playing exciting footy and looking good, next on their chopping block the Tige's :cool:

Max Gruzewski, taken at pick 22 in 2022 (pick we traded for TT) debuts today for the Giants. Named at CHF.

Reactions: 1 users
Hopefully Salty is delusional about where his team is at and trades away a heap of picks for quick fixes and leaves the Cats in ruins.
How delusional do you have to be to;

A) Not pick a recognised ruck against the best young ruck in the game
B) And decide to MATCH HIM WITH HIS BROTHER WHO HAS NEVER PLAYED FIRST RUCK
C) Go to the presser and say it didn’t influence the outcome.

The man is that far up himself his finger needs to make an appointment to scratch his ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Brisbane too good for these mugs. Bears to be the risers in the second half of the year. Will push for top 4.

Reactions: 2 users
Port invested in key defenders ZT, Aliir, Ratagolea but none of them are much good. Aliir flaky. Ironic that an area they put money into is turning out to be a weakness. That's too bad.

Reactions: 1 users
Port are a very young side, 14 played less than 100 games, only 3 more than 150, Lions have 9 more than 150. Lions have fallen away hard this year, haven't beaten a team in the top 8 but reasonably soft draw left considering they were grand finalists last year.