Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15: the D.I.Y tattoo games.

Tom Stewart can't believe he's had 50 paid against him for running 5m over the mark
Umpire said don’t worry Tom you’ve played at least 5 games this year so you’ve met your criteria for automatic All Australian selection.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Said it early in the year, team of destiny look.

No weaknesses. And Tom De Koning becoming an elite ruck (who might be the best ruckman in the game not named Max or Brodie) plugs their biggest weakness. It’s not good.

Reactions: 1 users
Said it early in the year, team of destiny look.

No weaknesses. And Tom De Koning becoming an elite ruck (who might be the best ruckman in the game not named Max or Brodie) plugs their biggest weakness. It’s not good.
Yeah it’s looking ugly. Swans the team to beat but Scumton and Scumwood clearly the only challengers. Maybe the Giants if they can get back to their best form but they’ve been off.

Go the Sydney teams!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Life is just going to be unbearable in September.
Dacios or Curnow umpires pets
Voss thinking he is a super coach then watching
Mr Smiley and his Preacher press conference's.
Then you have lizard and longmire.
I might go on holidays on September

• Haha
Yep. Time for the pension and Pricky best to move on.
He can take Hardwicks job in a couple of years after a year in some comfy jobs for boys at the AFL. Suns still won’t have made finals, so they’ll need a shiny new coach. Salty will fit right in.

• Haha
I might go on holidays on September
Yep. There's absolutely no reason to be hanging around in Sept. Just make sure you're back in time for the Nov draft so you can tell us how *smile* our early picks are n how many premiership stars we get from our rookie picks.

• Haha
I've got a few friends who don't follow AFL closely but are fans. They have a good time when the side is winning. Make excuses for the incontinence of those who were drafted for the very opposite characteristic - think Jack Incontinencosius.

My fiends parlay dystopian narrowmindedness into criticism of #39. For their side. Who we all would hate if we knew his name, acting then much as umpires. Is it Colin or Connor Jazny?

But they don't watch football. I do that and send them news if it's good. (Since when was news good?)

I have a Carlton friend who is Carlton. I don't mention that Sam Walsh is a joke. I send her updates on Billy Williams. I have a friend who is StKilda. I send him weekly highlights of Arie Shoenmaker, a song and diagrams of seppuku.

Anyway. I have a friend who is a fan of Geelong. I'm fond of her. She was important to me in my youth. She doesn't read Supercoach scores so she's never heard of Max Holmes. Oh, she watches every game. But I have humanely never mentioned Max Holmes to her and she hasn't noticed him. Have you?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users