Round 14 - The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - The Other Games

Worst umpiring I've seen in years!

I really mean it, didn't matter who won or lost. To me the umpires had hit the bottom level of ineptitude never seen in my 57 years.

[size=12pt]Campbell that was pure sh!t![/size]

Hope Dimma can see if a trend of that disgusting bag of sh!t will follow the entire round and he tells the players to beware.

I really want us to beat Dimmwitts's Pr!cks by 20 goals.

TOT70 said:
Hooooooodge, with that lovely left leg, kicks it to Cyril, who takes a wooooooooooonderful mark on his chest. I know Cyril hasn't had a kick in three weeks, Dennis, but you get the feeling he holds the key, don't you?

Hahahahah Classic

tigerman said:
Cloke 1.4 Sav Rocca sure has fixed his goal kicking :hihi

For mine

It's a golf swing with a different stance

The leg and the club are the same

Balanced, straight spine, bend at the waist, full takeaway, dont over do it, straighten leg or club at the bottom, the football needs to drop straight down the kicking leg, not held above the groin.

Players that try to run in a curve are compensating for a flaw in their kicking action

the foot and the club both contact the ball: the leg /shaft and arm are straight

Complete the follow through technically perfectly

The golfers in the afl really kick the ball nicely because they innately get biomechanics

I thought what both coaches, captains and players did last night was beautiful and teary.

Clarko and Bucks spoke so well, especially Clarkson !

Great look for the game.

TOT70 said:
Hooooooodge, with that lovely left leg, kicks it to Cyril, who takes a wooooooooooonderful mark on his chest. I know Cyril hasn't had a kick in three weeks, Dennis, but you get the feeling he holds the key, don't you?

That's it! ;D

Go suns. North will implode if they lose this one. Frees up a bit of space below us.

HR said:
Go suns. North will implode if they lose this one. Frees up a bit of space below us.

Looks like one of those 'due for win' calls have arrived for the Suns. No goals to North yet.

Suns gVe let North back into this fame. North 3 goals in 4 minutes.

Norf would be hard pressed to get out of this one.