Round 14 - The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - The Other Games

Really don't like Melbourne but it would be nice to see them take 4 points off WCE. Would reopen our top 4 chances

Hate to admit but I think I got more pleasure seeing north getting pantsed then us scraping in a win

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Thought it would be tough but am more confident after watching this. Putrid game.
Scored 53 points under the dome in perfect conditions. Won't trouble us next week. Brandon Ellis mentioned it tonight in the Maurice Rioli club that they have set themselves already for Carlton. Said he can't stand them.

Interesting that at the Suns North game the supporters clapped through the whole end of the match, where the other games have had silence.

Edit; and commentators on 7, like a dog with a bone regarding players that have played with helmets. I hope they get over it.

It just ridiculous what the eagles can do in the contest without conceding frees.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Gee you'd be disappointed with Malceski's kick after recruiting him as a steadying influence.

Never was a good kick. Reason why i was happy we didn't chase him.

North come up against the Cats next week who won't have played for 3 weeks - they'll either be refreshed and flying out of the blocks or just a little off due to the break.

Ridiculous how ablett can come back after a long injury
and play like that absolute freak.

North no doubt have the greatest bunch of front runners, there bloody good when they have the footy but there opponents can have a field day

Bill James said:
It just ridiculous what the eagles can do in the contest without conceding frees.

Astounding really, 19 to 9 at one stage last night. Thing is thats the norm, win or lose.
Its not the ones they get ( and they get most of the 50/50's anyway), its the ones the OPPO dont get for EXACTLY the same circumstance.
Its not sour grapes as records over the last 5 years support this arguement

Can't stand either of sooky Scott clones, so enjoyed seeing the Suns pants Norf last night. The prelim last year deluded them into thinking they were a couple of top up players from a flag. It's rather Frawleyesque after our prelim against the Lions in 2001. In for some serious pain going forward.

CarnTheTiges said:
Can't stand either of sooky Scott clones, so enjoyed seeing the Suns pants Norf last night. The prelim last year deluded them into thinking they were a couple of top up players from a flag. It's rather Frawleyesque after our prelim against the Lions in 2001. In for some serious pain going forward.

Especially if they are relying on Tarrant going forward. Massive dud.

CarnTheTiges said:
Season going pear shaped with an ageing list and about to enter the final year of his contract in 2016.
Can't forget all the singing n dancing Jimbob Brayshaw did when he suddenly signed up Brad Scott after drooling all over Nafan Figgy a few years back. Got a feeling they're in for a world of pain in about eighteen months time when all little chickens come home to roost.
Massive hype n plenty of poppin n fartin for nothing more than stale hot air.

CC TIGER said:
North no doubt have the greatest bunch of front runners, there bloody good when they have the footy but there opponents can have a field day

Unless they're opponent is Richmond... :(