Round 14 - The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - The Other Games

Mr Magic said:
Adelaide v Geelong game cancelled! 2 points each.

the mods might need to bottle this post as I don't often say complimentary things about AFLHQ, but congrats to the AFL for making such a common sense decision :clap

Ian4 said:
the mods might need to bottle this post as I don't often say complimentary things about AFLHQ, but congrats to the AFL for making such a common sense decision :clap

+1. Not often they do the right thing. Well done AFL

Assistant Coaches
Scott Camporeale
Darren Milburn
David Teague
Matthew Clarke

I'd say Campo's probably first on the list to take over as interim coach.

TigerForce said:
Assistant Coaches
Scott Camporeale
Darren Milburn
David Teague
Matthew Clarke

I'd say Campo's probably first on the list to take over as interim coach.

Looking at the above list, I'd say your statement is 100% correct.

I wonder what impact the 2 points each will have on both club's finals aspirations? Not good for the Cats I think. They really needed a win.

And I can't see Adelaide making the finals now after this unfortunate and devastating incident.

This week has had a myriad of "events". Libba Jnr in trouble, Harley and the Suns, Buddy and Tippett, Roughy's cancer, Yabblett Jnr's return.

Must be the full moon?

The Mole said:
I wonder what impact the 2 points each will have on both club's finals aspirations? Not good for the Cats I think. They really needed a win.

And I can't see Adelaide making the finals now after this unfortunate and devastating incident.

This week has had a myriad of "events". Libba Jnr in trouble, Harley and the Suns, Buddy and Tippett, Roughy's cancer, Yabblett Jnr's return.

Must be the full moon?

Me too think Adelaide won't make it, will be devastating for the crows.

Commentators bursting with love over Hodge standing up strongly in a tackle and getting away an effective handball. Lids does that multiple times a week and it never gets mentioned.

Gee Cloke getting dream run with the umps. High fend off to the face and the boot to the face and neither called as a free kick against.

WesternTiger said:
Gee Cloke getting dream run with the umps. High fend off to the face and the boot to the face and neither called as a free kick against.

Cos the Hawks aint got 2 soft frees that resulted in goals at all.

Barnzy said:
Commentators bursting with love over Hodge standing up strongly in a tackle and getting away an effective handball. Lids does that multiple times a week and it never gets mentioned.
Yep. Hodge also leading the league in standing up in a tackle, taking a fresh airy and not having a free kick awarded against him.

How do you rate Bruce's commentary tonight? The gibberator is going off its dial!

sausage_meat69 said:
How do you rate Bruce's commentary tonight? The gibberator is going off its dial!

The whole ten is poor. Very unpolished. What all those grunts and ughs from Commetti about?

We've already beaten one of them quite comprehensively.