Round 14 - The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - The Other Games

North gone - at least we won our game that 'we should win'. They might have a great run home, but they could be 2 games out at the end of the round.

Knew this was a danger game for my multi's this week :p

How's that bandwagon going Parrot?

Gazza's back kicking trademark 50 mtr goals around the corner :hihi

All I need now is for the Blues and Bombers to have heartbreaking losses and the weekend will be complete :clap

7 to Dixon!

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
This is bringing back nightmares. Nowhere to hide if North drop this.

Puts a slight on the age theory L2R2R. Think you can toss the Norf for top 4 ticket.

jb03 said:
Puts a slight on the age theory L2R2R. Think you can toss the Norf for top 4 ticket.

Binned.

If the age theory fails as spectacularly as this (~3 years' difference), there are serious list issues afoot. We might end up getting an armchair ride in the last game if they decide they're cooked. Or it might be a farewell game for a few. Dangerous if Waite lets those elbows fly.

puregreen said:

All I need now is for the Blues and Bombers to have heartbreaking losses and the weekend will be complete :clap

7 to Dixon!

Let the blues have their heartbreaking loss next week, for now they can do a job on the Bulldogs for us

puregreen said:

7 to Dixon!
Classic

On Norf's BF page, one supporter describes the team as the "new Richmond".

Another responds: "I think we are now the old Richmond."

lolnorth

scottyturnerscurse said:
On Norf's BF page, one supporter describes the team as the "new Richmond".

Another responds: "I think we are now the old Richmond."

lolnorth

The Bummer's forum states that 50 more times when they play bad.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Binned.

If the age theory fails as spectacularly as this (~3 years' difference), there are serious list issues afoot. We might end up getting an armchair ride in the last game if they decide they're cooked. Or it might be a farewell game for a few. Dangerous if Waite lets those elbows fly.

Escaping the blowtorch thus far - might change now. 10 touches for Waite and they have another year of it. Higgins has been pretty good for them.

Do you have the record for greatest age difference with the game won by the younger team?

Doggies saints game both sides looked super fast...

The dogs looking slow tonight. Hard to beleive its the same side.

Blues will be tough to crack next week. Hope we take a better attitude to that game than we did today