Round 14 - The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - The Other Games

Chimptastic said:
I just hope they're enjoying the season they're having.

I always had a feeling Boak's snide comment would eventually come back to bite him in the anus!

Would've liked to have seen Port win but they're too inept. Something very wrong at that club this season. All the cards fell their way tonight with injury and suspension but still couldn't get the job done. Need someone in the top 4 to drop a few games. Looks like it will be nearly impossible for us to finish top 4 given we're 2-3 games behind already + quite a big % gap. We'd have to go nearly unbeaten from now.

Port missed a big opportunity. They have some of the lowest IQ footballers in the comp. about 7 or 8 absolute dumbos with ball in hand. Broad bent, impy, Jonas, pittard, hombsh just poor football sense imo. Courage yes but some awful decision making. Gray and boak must cringe at some of the stuff they see.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Nothing malcicious in the Schulz tackle, but Richards was KO'd so he'll go.

If that tackle turns out any different to Gibbs or was it Murphy either more or fewer weeks just shows tribunal is a crap shoot as they used to say in the movies.
But pinning some ones arms and ramming their head into the turf with all your body weight is not tough nor "what the coach would want", not even a perfect tackle as in a perfect tackle you win the ball back through a free or loose ball pick up.
I would say a perfect tackle was the one wines received... Tackle caused the turnover and the winning goal was kicked.

Yeah, Broadbent kicks that goal to it bring to 5 points it's game on, bugger I tipped Port.

Got to admire that Port team. Professional outfit that knows what it takes to win finals, coached by a professional coach coaching a team of team first players with no pumpkin amongst them.

Baloo said:
Got to admire that Port team. Professional outfit that knows what it takes to win finals, coached by a professional coach coaching a team of team first players with no pumpkin amongst them.

Save the crowing just yet Baloo for when we've achieved something of our own, it's round 14.

It's bad for our top 4 aspirations, but good for our finals aspirations.

The sooner Port and North are left behind, the less likely we can fall out of the 8 with a team doing a Richmond (which means winning late games to make the finals... not falling in a heap!).

Chimptastic said:
It's bad for our top 4 aspirations, but good for our finals aspirations.

The sooner Port and North are left behind, the less likely we can fall out of the 8 with a team doing a Richmond (which means winning late games to make the finals... not falling in a heap!).

North won't be left behind.

How does the rest of this round continue after the news of Walsh?

Was wondering that too Baloo. If it hadn't already started the round could have been canceled.

Unfortunately I'd assume the Crows will have to play now that rd 14 has commenced. Can't see how their game can just be cancelled (unless the Swans win is cancelled but I doubt that)