Round 14 - The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - The Other Games

JAMES HIRD ................. Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes. (Wikipedia).

One of the AFLs most admired and revered performers in recent times has now become one of the most polarising and disliked figures in the game.

The loss will really start to open fractures amongst the suporter and member base now.

Stand by it could get uglier.

One final act of narcissism left for Tird, announcing his resignation due to every reason other than him having to be punted by the Bummers.

antman said:
"It's hard to win when you are playing more than a few players with fewer than 50 games"

300x340_knights-300x340.jpg

Didn't stop the Bullies having 11 players who have played less than 50 games last night.

Biggest loss since v Saints at Docklands by 108 points in R22, 2008. Saints are their *smile*.

Essendon will show if they are truly pig headed or not in whether they keep the Golden Child.

Surely untenable? I dislike my thinking, but I really hope it gets worse for them from here. I dislike the Bombers.

feisty tige said:
Essendon will show if they are truly pig headed or not in whether they keep the Golden Child.

Surely untenable? I dislike my thinking, but I really hope it gets worse for them from here. I dislike the Bombers.

Poosy's mob next week at the G who have beaten Rabblendon before....even under Neeld.

Hird and his regime and narcissism has certainly disenfranchised many Bombers fans.

My Oldest sister was as die hard a fan and as Essendon as you could get her whole life.

She was so disgusted by the whole saga she rolled on em and give em the arse.

Cancelled her membership and in respect to our dear departed Dad who was a Tiger and our familys life long connection to the Tigers she is now a Tigers supporter ..... not a memeber but she goes for the Tiges now.

Im sure theres many out there like her.

Bomber *smile* ..we are *smile* for the next 10 years we are
the next richmond :rofl ..oh what a great day im having lol. :rofl :clap

Go Brisbane Lions today. I'd love a week of speculating at work about whether the Bombers are going to finish stone, motherless last. I reckon everyone else has them covered.

craig said:
Hird and his regime and narcissism has certainly disenfranchised many Bombers fans.

My Oldest sister was as die hard a fan and as Essendon as you could get her whole life.

She was so disgusted by the whole saga she rolled on em and give em the arse.

Cancelled her membership and in respect to our dear departed Dad who was a Tiger and our familys life long connection to the Tigers she is now a Tigers supporter ..... not a memeber but she goes for the Tiges now.

Im sure theres many out there like her.

All in honour of her Dad. Well done to your sis, craigo. Yellow is a better sash. ;D

Essendon cant complain that they have a young side (players less than 50 games). They had 8, the same as Saints. Other teams with more this round, Collingwood 9, GWS 11, GC 10, Melbourne 10, Western Bulldogs 10, Carlton 10. They had the 6th oldest side by age this round.

Essendon have there fair share of duds on their list.

Heppell, Hurley, Hooker, Watson, Carlisle, Daniher, Zaharakis and Hibberd aside theres not that much else.

Wonder if the Saints made Goddard cry again today.

Amazing result. I reckon they will capitulate from here. The whole club will now be in disarray.
Can they even afford to sack Hird now?

tigerlove said:
Essendon cant complain that they have a young side (players less than 50 games). They had 8, the same as Saints. Other teams with more this round, Collingwood 9, GWS 11, GC 10, Melbourne 10, Western Bulldogs 10, Carlton 10. They had the 6th oldest side by age this round.

L2R2R will be all over it

Nico said:
Didn't stop the Bullies having 11 players who have played less than 50 games last night.

His exact claim was "On the weekend we had eight guys under 50 games playing in the team and that's a high percentage of people under 50 games. I think history will tell you that if you play seven players or more under 50 games then your chances of winning are very low. You don't win many games and you're almost giving yourself no chance of winning with that many players under 50 games."

More than 60% of teams this year have contained 7+ under 50 games. How this claim has escaped scrutiny is baffling. Sacred cow.

craig said:
Essendon have there fair share of duds on their list.

Heppell, Hurley, Hooker, Watson, Carlisle, Daniher, Zaharakis and Hibberd aside theres not that much else.

Wonder if the Saints made Goddard cry again today.

:hihi I thought you were listing their duds for a minute Craig!