Round 14 - The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - The Other Games

Baloo said:
The annoying thing about this game is that it will mean the media will be talking about Essendon again all week.

Hopefully in a negative sense and not empathetic.

Going to be fun to watch Robbo try to explain this one away, and I hope they have Goddard on later in the week when the players come in to have a chat. Who's driving the karma bus?

104. 4 more to beat the saints biggest over Essendon.

For once.... just for once....I want to see their supporters yell, boo, spit on this ego headed prick when he walks off with 16 security guards around him.

I hated seeing this at our club, the last time with Spud as coach.

Baloo said:
Great game. Watching EFC get pantsed, in a non sexual and totally natural and moral way, by a struggling team is one of the most enjoyable events in the AFL these days.
ain't that "the truth"

The threads been picked away at over the past few weeks but the Saints have grabbed hold of it and are really pulling at that Essendon fabric.

This loss could completely unravel the Bombers for the rest of the season.

LOL at Essendon fans: on the early train home again. They are about to discover a deep love of gardening.

They have all the stoicism under adversity of a blancmange.

Essondrugs :hihi

Dreamteam :rofl

But seriously, does this show how performance enhancing the doping regime was?

Richmond win
Collingwood & Carlton lose
Essendon demolished and humiliated

If it wasn't for the tragic events of this round, it would be close to a perfect round of football

Looks like Norf will survive the severe torching they are due in the media yet again thanks to the Bombers.

To see both these mobs copping the heat for once instead of all the sycophantic praise and support they get would be Karmic.

Feel sorry for the Saints fans. This is a win where they deserve to sing their song loud and proud.

Hello Mr Thompson are you there its Paul Little again mate ............ummm just wondering if youve got my messsages and would return my call!!!