Round 14 - The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - The Other Games

The guys potentially worth poaching from essendoom at the right cost -

TALLS
Carlisle
Hurley
Daniher

MIDS
Heppell
Colyer

SMALLS
Baguley
Hibberd

Gotta love the sainters today.

Would like to make lots of jokes about Hird, but it's an inappropriate weekend for it.
Will save em for next week.

The_General said:
Gotta love the sainters today.

Would like to make lots of jokes about Hird, but it's an inappropriate weekend for it.
Will save em for next week.

Nice goal from Jack's cousin...

Go Sainters!! Bummertank in action.

Hang on...I just noticed a thread in the Bummerbitch forum all wanting JimmyBoy to announce resignation. They must've opened a window somewhere.

Great game. Watching EFC get pantsed, in a non sexual and totally natural and moral way, by a struggling team is one of the most enjoyable events in the AFL these days.

Seriously, besides the respect to the late Phil Walsh as the media's main story, it's got to be a 100% certainty to start placing media pressure on Tird this week.

This is pathetic!!!

Baloo said:
Great game. Watching EFC get pantsed, in a non sexual and totally natural and moral way, by a struggling team is one of the most enjoyable events in the AFL these days.

Dammit Baloo, say it like it should be, not this PC crap
mad-dog-bite-weird-home-remedies.jpg

Saints will trouble us when we play them .

Especially the game being in honour if Bicks sister.

Huge game.

Next week just as crucial if we lose players. Carlton will be up.

But go Saints 100 Pts would be great!

Gillon McLachlan: "On this day the 5th of July, the year 2015, we officially declare the Essendon Football Club, a rabble!!" ;D

The annoying thing about this game is that it will mean the media will be talking about Essendon again all week.