Round 14 - The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - The Other Games

How great is this - In Canberra we are getting a delayed telecast - were supposed to get the Adelaide game - :rofl half time Sainters up by 37 should be a wonderful second half knowing the result - Did the Bummers get booed off at the end?

Gazmatron said:
How great is this - In Canberra we are getting a delayed telecast - were supposed to get the Adelaide game - :rofl half time Sainters up by 37 should be a wonderful second half knowing the result - Did the Bummers get booed off at the end?
I'm watching for this reason too but tipping due to the circumstances of the week and the centre circle tribute at the end of each game, the boos will have to wait.

I'll be looking forward to the odds in the Rabblebourne v Rabblendon game next week.

Fighting Fury said:
bummerb!tch is just a bewdiful read right now...

Especially this deluded moron:

munna1 said:

Can't believe the people suggesting to sack Hird. Disgrace!
Form has nothing to do with the coach and all to do with the gut wrenching WADA appeal.

Take your frustrations out on the AFL, ASADA, WADA, and the federal government. The players and Hird have been unbelievable though this whole conspiracy. But you can only get up of the canvas so many times......

Im not saying Hird is a great coach or our list is fantastic either. All I am saying is we can't make judgement's until we are playing on a level field.

Conspiracy?? :hihi

There are some really deluded people over there. But some are posting now "in hird we Bust" so there is hope ... implosion imminent...

TigerForce said:

munna1 said:

Form has nothing to do with the coach and all to do with the gut wrenching WADA appeal.

Take your frustrations out on the AFL, ASADA, WADA, and the federal government. The players and Hird have been unbelievable though this whole conspiracy. But you can only get up of the canvas so many times......

Im not saying Hird is a great coach or our list is fantastic either. All I am saying is we can't make judgement's until we are playing on a level field.

that's just media propaganda

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
His exact claim was "On the weekend we had eight guys under 50 games playing in the team and that's a high percentage of people under 50 games. I think history will tell you that if you play seven players or more under 50 games then your chances of winning are very low. You don't win many games and you're almost giving yourself no chance of winning with that many players under 50 games."

More than 60% of teams this year have contained 7+ under 50 games. How this claim has escaped scrutiny is baffling. Sacred cow.

Did he say that today?

He also wrote this nugget:

Clear out the boys club at AFL house. Have some credible replacements who tell WADA and co to GAGF!
Then watch Hird and the players hold up the cup in 2016.

23.21.159 said:
He also wrote this nugget:

Clear out the boys club at AFL house. Have some credible replacements who tell WADA and co to GAGF!
Then watch Hird and the players hold up the cup in 2016.
and something about hird's middle finger too! :rofl

TigerForce said:

munna1 said:

Level playing field? They didn't want a level playing field, that's what got them into this situation ::)

I wouldn't have thought it would be possible for me to enjoy watching another team being beaten as much as I'm loving seeing the bummers being smashed. Reading bummer blitz whilst watching the 7 telecast and am absolutely loving every single bit of both. From Danihers atrocious kicking, bummers leaving holes all over the ground, to tird looking like a stunned mullet in the box combined with the delusional idiots on bummer blitz I'm almost in tears of joy.

Suck it u cheats.

More from BB

All those wanting to sack the coach are weak prix. He and the players have given it their all through the biggest load of unfair and unwarranted sh#t any club has ever endured.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Saints versus Essendrugs, in a word maaaaagnificeeeent.
Hooray for the Karma *smile*, get mean n nasty n stomp all over Essendrugs. But please please please do it slowly. NOM!

JimmyBoy knows pressure is mounting but he still believes he's the right man for the job. "We stopped playing".....huh? why?

Typical clichés from a presser so it's time this media started shining their knives against this loverboy club.