Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

Insipid players that let us supporters down continually.

How can you perform pre the bye then dish up this Sh!t in the last 2 weeks, just mentally weak human beings

percyms said:
in a word - pathetic. And there is no greater sniper in the game than Goodes. Tosser of the first degree.

Yep and he wonders why he gets booed. Thinks its a racist thing. Anyone who acts like him would get booed.

Disco said:
Yep, tells us plenty. Playing as if we have come off a 5 day break. Cement legs.
Let's hope it's one of those heavy training fazes.

Exactly! And I got bagged for calling it early! NO RUN TO THE CONTESTS. NO RUN AWAY FROM THEM! ZERO INTENSIT!

We have been non competitive so far. The swans pressure and the tight ground is exposing a lot of our moneyball players tonight. The second half will tell a lot about the mental strength of the team. Will they show some fight when they are being beaten up physically and mentally ?

btoz_01 said:
Forward line useless midfield non existent back line overworked
Who's the forward coach 3 talls not working tonight in slippery conditions bring on McIntosh take off Maric or Griffo

Why would you leave Vickery on? He will be useless tonight as he won't be able to break away and get an easy uncontested mark. He doesn't take contested grabs and rarely puts in that 2nd effort if the mark isn't taken.

13 tackles in a half of football :eek: Including 11 players who have not laid even one. It's not as if we have got the ball all the time :p

Completely unacceptable and unforgivable.

tigers80 said:
Insipid players that let us supporters down continually.

How can you perform pre the bye then dish up this Sh!t in the last 2 weeks, just mentally weak human beings

They're just soft. They forget in a week the amount of effort that is required to win a game of football.

They go back to their soft, lazy football any chance they can get.

To me, the team just doesn't seem driven enough. Looks like Dimma has to push them to the absolute limit just to get the required effort. Shouldn't be that way.

Cotchin is bloody useless at the moment.If he's not fit don't *smile* play him.Same for Ellis,overated.

Bloody joke watching this rabble!

Vickery,Hunt,Gordon and Edwards may as well be sitting in the stands.I've had enough of this *smile*.

Second to the ball at every contest.

Sweet dreams all. Hope I log in tomorrow to read about a wonderful Richmond win.

tommygun said:
I still can't see why lambert and gordan were brought in...
Makes no sense whatsoever. 3/4's to Lambert, 1 game to Newman.m Gordon no form....rush them in against one of the top team in the comp. Baffling.

Go look at the stats look at EFFECTIVE DISPOSAL PERCENTAGE it says it all

Mcintosh a sub no C ellis or menadue what these guys gave us was run wtf is newman, gordon and lambert giving us nothing but hemorrhoids

Ridley said:
13 tackles in a half of football :eek: Including 11 players who have not laid even one. It's not as if we have got the ball all the time :p

Completely unacceptable and unforgivable.

To make it worse look how many have been made by our midfield.

I guess they can't tackle though if they are nowhere near the opposition and thats essentially wants happening. We are actually winning the contested possessions so when its contested we are ok, but we are just not running hard enough when we don't have the ball to close the space.