Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

Ridley said:
13 tackles in a half of football :eek: Including 11 players who have not laid even one. It's not as if we have got the ball all the time :p

Completely unacceptable and unforgivable.

Richmond marshmallows.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Getting intimidated out of it. Chaplin needs to give his "men" speech again.

Can we bring on Scotty Turner to give Buddy a couple of cracks in the ear?

We can also shift him into attack for some late goals.

Smoking Aces said:
Lost it at the selection table. Zero run tonight. Made worse by having Macintosh as sub.

Yep. What use was Lambert anyway? Gordon hasn't done anything either. Newman was just a formality.

Let's face reality. We are *smile* and nowhere near top 4 material. We will be lucky to make the 8 and deservedly will get spanked tonight by a genuine premeiership contender.

Lazy unaccountabe football doesn't deserve success. I, in a sad way, am glad we are being exposed for the fraudelent team we are when it comes down to it. So many holes to fill until we are contenders. Not enough time to fill it though... Jack, Rance, Cotch, Lids... all will be too old by the time this list gets any good

Not interested by the look of it.

And by the way - Batchelor looks completely lost! Not the Lone Ranger though!

Where's the Panadol?

They looked like they can't be effed.

Edwards gets flattened and Newman pushes Franklin a little and that's it... !!!!

*smile* i hate Goodes.

Tigion said:
Go look at the stats look at EFFECTIVE DISPOSAL PERCENTAGE it says it all

Mcintosh a sub no C ellis or menadue what these guys gave us was run wtf is newman, gordon and lambert giving us nothing but hemorrhoids

C Eliis is injured, Menadue was struggling and needed to go back to VFL. But the replacements were wrong. McDonough and Lloyd have been in better consistent form.

Last thing we needed was Lambert and Gordon.

Need pace and X factor. Problem is I don't think we have anyone that could come in that fits that description.

mrposhman said:
Why would you leave Vickery on? He will be useless tonight as he won't be able to break away and get an easy uncontested mark. He doesn't take contested grabs and rarely puts in that 2nd effort if the mark isn't taken.

ATM at least TV is prepared to fly the flag

I agree we are slow. ins this week made little sense . Gordon and Newman poor last week and Lambert has played virtually no football in the last 10 weeks.

God this is disappointing. U wud think after all these years we wud expect this kind of wimp effort from this club but it still hurts to see it happening once again.

Tigion said:
Go look at the stats look at EFFECTIVE DISPOSAL PERCENTAGE it says it all

Mcintosh a sub no C ellis or menadue what these guys gave us was run wtf is newman, gordon and lambert giving us nothing but hemorrhoids

Its not our disposal efficiency thats killing us, its how good the swans disposal efficiency is. If you don't put pressure on and give good players the time and uncontested possessions we are giving them, then they will slaughter you and thats what we saw particularly in the 2nd quarter. 3/4's of the swans possessions have been uncontested. Thats a ridiculously high % and because our pressure has been non existant.