Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

3121FC said:
Hardwick looks like a men out of ideas

Wouldn't matter who was in the box. Jesus couldn't coach this team to a win tonight. We just "didn't come to play". :vomit :vomit2 :vomit :vomit2 :flush

The_General said:
We're like Rodney Hogg. We need to have a 100m run up to get moving. The bye broke the momentum, and it'll take 3 weeks for us to get it back again.
If we make the finals, you watch, we'll lose first week again as mentally the players will stop and come out flat.

I don't think we will make finals playing like this again. I thought we had turned the corner but obviously not.

Where are our leaders ffs franklin is gone got away with slapping rance for 2 qtrs then drives our smallest player into the turf and worst of all goodes whinges about knee dropping he can talk wanker

Jetlag?

4 of the last 8 games interstate?

R6 - v NM (Tassie)
R8 - at Port
R10 - at Freo
R13 - at Sydney

TigerForce said:
Jetlag?

4 of the last 8 games interstate?

R6 - v NM (Tassie)
R8 - at Port
R10 - at Freo
R13 - at Sydney

i don't think so , they had a week off from Football. All those flights other than perth are like 45 mins to an hour.

Griffo and Vickery just don't go up a notch. Feel sorry for Jack having to do it all in attack.

tigerlove said:
Swans play loose man back and we just fall for it everytime we go forward. Just dumb!

Wheres our loose man back? Our half backs have barely touched the ball Batch 3, Grimes 2, Houli 4, Vlastuin 6.