Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

in a word - pathetic. And there is no greater sniper in the game than Goodes. Tosser of the first degree.

The response to Franklin was unacceptable.

Newman was first on the scene but pulled away before he got any real face time in.

We are a meek side.

Bossed by a real team yet again.

TigerForce said:
Griffo and Vickery just don't go up a notch. Feel sorry for Jack having to do it all in attack.

Need to take one off at half time. Vickery out for me.

Insipid ...dumb ...selfish....not a put aimed at Lambert but how the hell does a bloke in his first season come back in after 3/4 s of footy in 10 weeks.....at least fly the flag for your team mates

Can someone ko goodes his staging and sooking for not getting frees is pissing me off big time ge is a dead set
cheat .

eez-up-tiger said:
Uncontested poss 146 swans 86 tigers ffs lazy tigers !!
Yep, tells us plenty. Playing as if we have come off a 5 day break. Cement legs.
Let's hope it's one of those heavy training fazes.

where is the captain, where is Martin and where is Delidio, i think the answer to this reveals why we a 5 goals behind. we all know the limitations of houli, hunt Lambert but its our leaders who have to wave the flag and get decent possession

Thank god for Jack the heart soul and brains of this club how good would he be with a decent coach

CC TIGER said:
not a put aimed at Lambert but how the hell does a bloke in his first season come back in after 3/4 s of footy in 10 weeks.....

Nothing against him, but this is just baffling.

The bloke has played 3 quarters of VFL football in ten weeks, managed a quarter in his only other AFL game, and we wonder why he is off the pace?

Madness. We've brought him back like he's a brownlow medallist. He's played 22 minutes of AFL football and is a mature recruit off the rookie list!

Tommy H said:
This - it was pathetic.

That sums it up perfectly. The Swans are showing us how the game should be played. Looks like they had 50 players on the paddock with so many loose men everywhere. Tommy, you have summed it up...pathetic effort.

Swans doing it on the bit v a very very average side that played 90‰ of the 1st half like a bunch of invalids. A slight lift in around the ball insensity in the last 5 mins of the half was the only saving grace. Vickery and Griffiths truly abominable .
I'll call it. Barring another 9 game winning streak, we will miss the 8.

Forward line useless midfield non existent back line overworked
Who's the forward coach 3 talls not working tonight in slippery conditions bring on McIntosh take off Maric or Griffo

What an uninspiring half of football.

Can't think of a single thing I'm happy about what I've just seen.

Maybe Jack's effort.

Need Cotch, Deledio, Martin, Miles, Grigg to stand up and win the midfield.