Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

Would take Rohan over Martin in hindsight. Would also have brought in a Jackson clone. Would also be ripping them all a new one at half time and bugger the consequences to their fragile minds. A few truths need to be told.

I'm not a Vickery fan, and tonight's game is a glimpse of the reason why. Just watch what he does when he's out of the contest. Flat footed, no second efforts and no intensity. It sums him up, and I can't stand watching it.

Tigers of Old said:
Being bullied pure and simple.
Their ourside mids are making ours look completely second rate. Speed and ball use is light years ahead.
So many timid Tigers!
This. Men vs boys.

Good. At this point, playing finals would be making up the numbers.

We're not gonna land a big fish in the free agency pool, so either we trade or we draft. Preferably both.

This club is going no where. The weeks before the bye were fools gold.

tigerlove said:
C Eliis is injured, Menadue was struggling and needed to go back to VFL. But the replacements were wrong. McDonough and Lloyd have been in better consistent form.

exactly was said yesterday game was lost at selection table even worse with McIntosh as sub

Tiger Rob said:
Would take Rohan over Martin in hindsight. Would also have brought in a Jackson clone. Would also be ripping them all a new one at half time and bugger the consequences to their fragile minds. A few truths need to be told.

Over Dustin Martin? That might be one of the most ridiculous things I've read on PRE, and there's been some tripe.

btoz_01 said:
ATM at least TV is prepared to fly the flag

So because he tried to fight Kieren Jack and lost you reckon thats better than actually trying to involve yourself in the game?

Embarrassing. Just about the worst half I've seen from a Richmond side in a long time; and it's a Melbourne Cup sized field of contenders so that is no mean feat.

Insipid, lazy, heartless, unaccountable, soft, disinterested. What a disappointing football club.

But I guess we should be used to it. That's how we roll.

rosy23 said:
Sweet dreams all. Hope I log in tomorrow to read about a wonderful Richmond win.

I'm with you Rosy. I'm going to sleep. Early start and I also hope to wake to a surprise but not counting on it!

Ridley said:
Embarrassing. Just about the worst half I've seen from a Richmond side in a long time; and it's a Melbourne Cup sized field of contenders so that is no mean feat.

Insipid, lazy, heartless, unaccountable, soft, disinterested. What a disappointing football club.

But I guess we should be used to it. That's how we roll.

Did you miss the 2nd half against Melbourne?

btoz_01 said:
ATM at least TV is prepared to fly the flag

Pfffffftt. The softo got beaten up by Kieran Jack who is half his size.

Maybe he should try attacking the ball instead. Novel I know.