Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

I just found the full game on line. Haven't see. Footy in years. Amazing stuff. Vickers was awesome in the second. Pumped for Giants.

PJ in Osaka said:
I just found the full game on line. Haven't see. Footy in years. Amazing stuff. Vickers was awesome in the second. Pumped for Giants.

Jeez PJ it aint living in Japan in 1990 anymore. WatchAFL membership? And there are "other" ways.

Azza said:
Google "afl torrent"
No need to steal if you are overseas. It's only a hundred dollars or so for every game and final on the watch afl global pass. Stream Hd quality and replays start usual if the first quarter while the game is in the third quarter. Very good appropriately priced service.

plus there is an international tiger membership that gives you this access which I had lobbied the club to do. Put your money there.