Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

taztiger4 said:
Wow, what a night, I'm sitting at Sydney airport trying to remember it all !!
First had beers at the pre game @Paddo RSL, beers obviously loosened my wallet & subsequently spent $2500 on the auction "Captains piece" signed by all living captains
Then won a signed jumper also at the pre game
Sat in front of a couple of Sydney flogs in the ORielly & had much joy flipping them the bird as I walked down the stairs, unfortunately they confronted me outside the ground , had to talk my way out of 2 fights & punch my way out of another !!
Sang the song loud & proud all the way back to hotel & now don't have a voice !
See you at PRO at noon for the ressies
Go Tigers

Well done Taz, sounds like you had the best time. ;D

Watching goodes closely last night staging
sooking sniping what a discrace now i know
why he gets booed .

Embarrassing posting on those first few pages.

Great win, here's to a good weekend. Up the Tiges.

Tigertool said:
Embarrassing posting on those first few pages.

Great win, here's to a good weekend. Up the Tiges.
:hihi yep I was disgusted at half time, thought Sydney were only just goin, great win that wouldn't have happened in the past, lots didn't rate the 9 straight, it's done one great thing given the boys belief

taztiger4 said:
First had beers at the pre game @Paddo RSL, beers obviously loosened my wallet & subsequently spent $2500 on the auction "Captains piece" signed by all living captains
Sat in front of a couple of Sydney flogs in the ORielly & had much joy flipping them the bird as I walked down the stairs, unfortunately they confronted me outside the ground , had to talk my way out of 2 fights & punch my way out of another !!
Go Tigers

great yarn taz man, you ripper!

The_General said:
yeah, saw that.

I've really gone off Goodes. He seems to have turned into a real whiney cheat of late. Spends most of his time trying to get free kicks.

Was a fanatastic player and I used to really admire him up until very recently. For his own reputation, should retire at season's end

evo said:
yeah, saw that.

I've really gone off Goodes. He seems to have turned into a real whiney cheat of late. Spends most of his time trying to get free kicks.

Was a fanatastic player and I used to really admire him up until very recently. For his own reputation, should retire at season's end

played a year too long. Should have been tapped on the shoulder

CIbdWKHUcAA-SBB.png

And he wonders why he gets booed. ???

funky said:
Watching goodes closely last night staging
sooking sniping what a discrace now i know
why he gets booed .

I feel exactly the same way. His self righteousness and good guy persona really rubs me the wrong way when I see him carry on like such a flog on the field with his underhanded tactics, complaining and staging, all the way to his premeditated war dance bs which had nothing to do with representing his culture and everything to with him getting one back for being booed by others who are seeing the exact same things. Please retire.

taztiger4 said:
Go Tigers

Reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5vjwgh9CE

tiger76 said:
I feel exactly the same way. His self righteousness and good guy persona really rubs me the wrong way when I see him carry on like such a flog on the field with his underhanded tactics, complaining and staging, all the way to his premeditated war dance bs which had nothing to do with representing his culture and everything to with him getting one back for being booed by others who are seeing the exact same things. Please retire.

Quality rant.

YinnarTiger said:
Lol at the many *smile*wit posts on this thread starting with reply #68 and going onto about reply #185.

What's wrong with #reply 185 Yin. Don't you like Scotty Turner? We were playing badly and down by 5 goals.

Couple things from last night's game :

- known it for awhile but Goodes is a dirty player and just a plain tosser of a guy on the field. Australian of the Year? What a joke.

- the umpire actually had to check Franklin's jumper number when reported - funny stuff!