Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

mrposhman said:
Did you miss the 2nd half against Melbourne?

I was there but I think I tuned out. Must admit that all blur into one massive disappointing failure after a while.

Tiger Rob said:
What's dusty done tonight? And what do we sorely need?

Are you serious? Rohan looks good because of the team he is in. Put him in our team and would be far far worse then he looks for Sydney.

Dusty is a far better player, not having his best night but saying that Rohan is a better player is ridiculous.

mrposhman said:
Are you serious? Rohan looks good because of the team he is in. Put him in our team and would be far far worse then he looks for Sydney.

Dusty is a far better player, not having his best night but saying that Rohan is a better player is ridiculous.

May be overstating my case a bit. Bad temper and all that.

Message to Dimma: Playing in a sardine can, how about we stop playing into Swans hands and BOMB to goal!!!

What a ridiculous penalty, robbed of a shot at goal and then taken down the other end a possible 2 goal penalty

tangles said:
What a ridiculous penalty, robbed of a shot at goal and then taken down the other end a possible 2 goal penalty

They're the rules. Interchange infringement was at the bounce.

Well said Carey. Dumpires on the stage with this pedantic rubbish.

C'mon Tigers.....*smile* move!!!!

Only watch Afl because I love the Tigers.had it with the way the Game is run now