Round 11- The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11- The Other Games

jb03 said:
Total match scores at the moment are quite low. The scoring increase/bonanza predicted by the scribes does not seem to have eventuated.

Think it was AFL research which suggested that scoring would increase, which was then fed to journos.

Don't think the new clubs have helped, the talent shortage has resulted in gameplans favouring dourness and defence.

Gut feel says GWS will start to fall away so a GWS win for me

Hard to believe that GWS still have nine or so 1st round picks playing in there reserves team .

jb03 said:
Which is better for Richmond - a GWS or Collingwood win?

I rekon pies to lose will be better , GWS are pretty much a lock for finals anyway and there draw is easy also.
Where as pies have harder draw so want them to lose as many as possible

tiges said:
Hard to believe that GWS still have nine or so 1st round picks playing in there reserves team .

Hard to believe its Bullsxxt AFL are a disgrace they have Fxxxxd the competition big time.. :blah :blah

If we can get the job done over the eagles on Friday we will jump two places up the ladder overtaking GWS and one of Adelaide or the Hawks

Never keen to see Colonwood get up, but hate those smug GWS pr!cks.

GWS are now in trouble of missing the 8 I reckon - so many injuries to key players - if Davis is gone for the rest of the season (could have a broken ankle), platfull for 4 or 5 plus others, then they could do a Collingwood who fell out or the 8 last year with an injury list to key players a mile long.

Nice to see the aints get up over Roosies boys. Maybe they are still damaged from the past and can't get a win.

I hate Roos and his smug head. Overrated I say. Think the true champ coach is still in Sydney.

Foxtrot said:
Did enjoy watching Roosys mug as the Dees coughed up a lead with 40 secs to go. Not the worst 40 seconds ever but still.

Do you think Roosy will at least dissect it in gory detail on the couch?

The_General said:
Nice to see the aints get up over Roosies boys. Maybe they are still damaged from the past and can't get a win.

"Damaged". That's Jack Watts.

The_General said:

I hate Roos and his smug head. Overrated I say. Think the true champ coach is still in Sydney.

Well done Saints. Besides Riewoldt and Montagna most of the rest were pathetic. Terrible schoolboy football skills.

Roos' just raking in the dollars week after week. He'll probably blame the players for not flooding defence in the last 20 seconds. PJ's wasting time and money and should sack Roos now and get Goodwin to build his own team.