Round 1 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 - other games

Crows dropped their bundle.

Not sure who it was but they will be down a player in round three as reported for high contact on Waite.

Cracking game the crows vs kangas. Wish we would tackle like these teams. Ferocious

Colonel said:
Cracking game the crows vs kangas. Wish we would tackle like these teams. Ferocious

Agree.
But if NM's old brigade continue to play like this they'll be worn out by mid season.
Go Crows - can't stand NM.

Went to the Suns game. Essendon skills were diabolical. They had no idea where to run or kick, had no cohesion, spent large chunks of the game with every player in the Suns half of the ground, and the fitness level/feel for the game of some of the top up players was amateur at best. Plenty of them blowing up. Lucky for them the Suns skills were a long way off quality.

I'll be pissed if we lose to Adelaide in Rd 3.
After a hard game tonight, the Crows return to Adelaide for the Showdown before coming back to Etihad to face us.

Pies pre season form was *smile*.
They had kick something like 11 goals in a row against Geelong to win by 9
And the same against the doggies.
The doggies ripped them a new one in the first half, till the doggies took it easy
Buckley will struggle again this year

DragaTheCro said:
The Collingwood Facebook page is in meltdown. Get the popcorn out and enjoy peeps

I just had a quick look, a couple of the ferals are claiming the result would've been different at ANZ stadium!
I thought bummer fans were delusional.

I'd take another scrappy win over the Pies like the scum, but it's the Adelaide game I'm concerned about - especially at Etihad.