Round 1 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 - other games

Looks like we might not be the only one with injury problems. Was that Swan going off grabbing his knee? The HUN website reported it as an ankle, but I've heard on radio knee.

Buddy has injured a shoulder as well. Not a great start to the year for him if that's the case. He'd apparently been building for a big game.

The_General said:
Looks like we might not be the only one with injury problems. Was that Swan going off grabbing his knee? The HUN website reported it as an ankle, but I've heard on radio knee.

Looked like foot or ankle to me.

Hmmm, were Collingwood overhyped somewhat during the preseason? Or are the Swans just very good.

Early days, but would be most pleasing to see Collingwood severely underperform. Especially considering there is a fair bit of pressure on them to perform after throwing the kitchen sink at a few recruits in the off season.

Amazed the lack of pressure on Bucks from the media. Beavis and Hinkley seemed to be the two coaches under the pump despite taking the Pies from contenders to rubbish

Looks like you made the right choice Treloar.

The more cash the Pies splash, the shitter they get.

ANZAC Day is looking like a fizzer with these 2 junkie teams. C'mon Gil the Dill, make a quick fixture change and let us in.

I tell you what Greg Denham needs a barrage of phone calls from Tigers on Wed. Has done nothing but rave about Coll and bag the *smile* out of us for the last two weeks.

Let's not get too carried away.

Weeks a long time.

We play them on Friday. I wouldn't be too cocky BUT it's great watching this. What's better is Treloar stinking it up.

Baloo said:
Amazed the lack of pressure on Bucks from the media.

It's all good though. Same with the pressure they put on Hird. Bucks will go in the same direction midway through 2017, possibly taking Fat Eddy with him.

I'm with Waiting. Watch them bounce back next week. Robbo's article has rattled them I think.

It'll get covered up by the AFL and then they'll have a red hot crack at us.