Round 1 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 - other games

waiting said:
Let's not get too carried away.

Weeks a long time.

We play them on Friday. I wouldn't be too cocky BUT it's great watching this. What's better is Treloar stinking it up.

Nah they suck.

Swans have Hewett, Mills, Papley, Heeney, Robinson, Jones, Towers, Cunningham, Lloyd all under 50 games.

I have watched every game so far, and all teams to date are playing the modern style of football. Completely different to the way we played on Thursday night.

No other team is playing a slow defensive style, but just the opposite. Plenty of run and carry.

Good to see the Mudpies getting done like a dinner to date. Swan looks like he might miss next week with that ankle. Might help a bit.

Watching Norf is like watching us. Make kicking a goal look like the most difficult thing in the world, when they finally get one, the Crows get one straight back. Frustrating team, comical mistakes, bombing it forward. Scott can't coach.

The_General said:
I'm with Waiting. Watch them bounce back next week. Robbo's article has rattled them I think.

It'll get covered up by the AFL and then they'll have a red hot crack at us.

If we dish up the crap we did on Thursday night, we will indeed get rolled.

Must be something for players to under-perform when coaches get a contract extension just before the season starts.

St Kevin said:
More like Cloke is so ineffectual they've moved him into the ruck.

:hihi

He'll be looking forward to next week.

Poor Bucks. Isn't this what happens later in the season? I reckon the drug story is going to explode next week and good for us.

TigerForce said:
:hihi

He'll be looking forward to next week.

Poor Bucks. Isn't this what happens later in the season? I reckon the drug story is going to explode next week and good for us.

BT blaming it on the drug issue. Cop out IMO. They've just been crap and 2nd to the ball all night. Hopefully that continues next week.

Collingwood remind me of us in the Wallace years. We get pumped up year after year only for our hopes to be smashed in round 1. :rofl

Elliot still out, Swan looks unlikely, Sidebum likely to be suspended now (will be shocked if he doesn't get a week), getting a flogging and playing Witts in the ruck. They are there for the taking for us.

mrposhman said:
Elliot still out, Swan looks unlikely, Sidebum likely to be suspended now (will be shocked if he doesn't get a week), getting a flogging and playing Witts in the ruck. They are there for the taking for us.

Just like the Blooze were. Should've been a % booster for us.

Gee the AFL have their pets. The AFL website always has headlines during the matches commenting on the status of play. There is nothing about the Sydney Collingwood game other than "Star Magpie's ankle blow".
Can you imagine the headlines if Sydney were 13 goals ahead of us half-way though the third quarter?

God BT dribbles sh!t! That line about Collingwood underperforming because of the drugs saga. What *smile*!

Creams his jeans over Collingwood, but *smile*ing HATES us. Doesn't even try to disguise it in his commentary. Hopefully Collingwood continue to dish up this rubbish and leave him blue balled for the season.