Round 1 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 - other games

Regrettably, the more skilled team on the day lost....poor kicking is bad football though.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Good competitive game between two young sides. Melbourne a little lucky but can't begrudge them. Cameron will be filthy.
Watts is showing more grunt too. We have to be careful with this team....again.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Good competitive game between two young sides. Melbourne a little lucky but can't begrudge them. Cameron will be filthy.
2 losses in a row for teams leading by 9+ at three quarter time

Usually it's pretty stupid to say a side win go winless for a season. It's a call that's been made even recently and of course those sides won games.
But fair dinks..... This Ess side looks appalling.

ToraToraTora said:
Usually it's pretty stupid to say a side win go winless for a season. It's a call that's been made even recently and of course those sides won games.
But fair dinks..... This Ess side looks appalling.

[youtube=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjz5qtOuWfU[/youtube]

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
I thoroughly enjoyed that Bummers game, made the three year wait worth it IMO. :clap

Waiting for the media to label them 'brave'

Pies mightn't be able to field a team against us next week with the injuries they're getting.