Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

But he played well against Brisbane? Less the 2 goal clangers of course

Many on here really have no idea

bullus_hit said:
Let's face it Merv, you don't like him, never have, and will never acknowledge any decent performance. Really, what debate should we be having?

How is the debate going pal?

RUNVS said:
Another clown from a weak team. What does anyone see in him.

Problem is he is not the worst, he played bad today but at least has more intent, willingness and toughness than some others
Prolly still should be dropped this week, but is about 4th inline

Hardly surprising he would *smile* up time and again against good opposition. Done it since his first game last year.

One of many who have NFI when the heat is on.

BT Tiger said:
Been waiting for that one all week eh?

Actually no. Would rather everyone played well. But surely I am entitled to an opinion on a player, and the debate cannot be over after playing a horrible Brisbane.
I have always admitted this bloke has a go - and then what?

Merveille said:
Actually no. Would rather everyone played well. But surely I am entitled to an opinion on a player, and the debate cannot be over after playing a horrible Brisbane.
I have always admitted this bloke has a go - and then what?

Would be more worth in attack but these coaches just don't want to try anything. Look at his last few minutes in the game. Leading in, can mark and can kick goals. Would be a good crumber for Jack.....BUT.....it just doesn't click for these coaches.

Can't believe Melbourne let him go.
What other bargains can we get from the Demons