Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

WesternTiger said:
Sorry bully but I am not a naysayer. Just thought he had a bad game with the exception of the last 5 minutes.

A bad game? Based on what exactly?

his read of the drop is a real asset. kicking not so much, but we knew that.

keeps his spot. was great in the last.

WesternTiger said:
The point I made earlier that most things he was involved in tonight went to sh!t.

Given he was instrumental in seeing us take the points I find those comments to be over the top. Even in victory some just love a whipping boy.

WesternTiger said:
Not if it is actually the case.

Bollocks, he was one of our best.

WesternTiger said:
Sorry bully but I am not a naysayer. Just thought he had a bad game with the exception of the last 5 minutes.

What part of his game was so bad?

One of our better players for me

bullus_hit said:
Given he was instrumental in seeing us take the points I find those comments to be over the top. Even in victory some just love a whipping boy.

no doubt. i was a fan; and then i wasnt; and now i am again. ill defer to the more consistent punter

bullus_hit said:

Sorry bully this is where you are wrong. Don't think I have bagged the guy at all since he has been on the list. I said he was good in the last 5 minutes. Just found tonight that his kicking was more miss than hit, so where his hands and decision making.

WesternTiger said:
Sorry bully this is where you are wrong. Don't think I have bagged the guy at all since he has been on the list. I said he was good in the last 5 minutes. Just found tonight that his kicking was more miss than hit, so where his hands and decision making.
i.e. output worse than input.

Was in the votes for me, very important in the last. He reads the play well both forward and back and can find it easily enough, if only he was a better kick.

absolutley was one of the few that gave it everything///especialy when we desperately needed it
keeps his place