Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

Brodders17 said:
you forgot Kyle Cheney and Carl Peterson. and Cameron Bruce and Broc McCauley and Wade Skipper.
And of course Adam Pattison.

but besides those guys, you are right the hawks only pick up guns from other clubs.
You forgot the best of the lot...Spangher!!!

Ruby said:
His only role should be making way for Knights.
If we continue to play PETTERD,GRIGGS,NEWMAN AND SHEDS against carlton such as last years final and last weeks game we will be running the risk of throwing another game away.
These guys are list cloggers and lack either pace skills endeavour and hardness
or all of the above.
We lost matty white( before these hacks )who had all of the above characteristics and had he played in the final on one leg or a wheelchair we would have beat carlton.
The RFC must learn to let go just as the Cats delisted a 3x premiership player. RESPECT and SUCCESS in business comes from making the tough calls.We have been failing at this for decades.The coach mustn't have any favourites as complacency and wood worm will set in.
If you draft young kids then play and develop them NOT BAG THEM AFTER A GAME (ELLIS AND GREECE LIGHTNING)just because PETTERD,GRIGGS,NEWMAN AND SHEDS played hide and seek for the night.
We lose big games in the selection room because clever coaches expose these four players because of the major deficiencies in their game.
The best these guys could do is help develop some of the gifted young players in the rfc reserves side,it is possible that task would be impossible for a couple of those blokes also????
This is my opinion as history has tended to repeat itself against CARLSCUM GCS NORTH DAGPIES AND GEELONG.

Merveille said:
Has no impact. No future here. Give me mcdonough, arnott, gordon AXEL
For sure. I just don't get Ricky. I cannot understand what he does for us. I gave him one season because we all knew that Melbournes fitness was not up to AFL standard but he has no more excuses

Cannot remember him running and carrying, linking up. Has a go, particularly when the game slows down, but taking us nowhere

Merveille said:
Cannot remember him running and carrying, linking up. Has a go, particularly when the game slows down, but taking us nowhere

I think 8 out 10 times he goes near the ball things go to *smile*.

Saved our skins in the last quarter with that mark.
Extend his contract now.

Great game from Petterd, his 1%ers were match winning efforts, thoroughly deserves his spot in the team.

To the naysayers, even after a titanic win you still dish out the back handed compliments. :spin

bullus_hit said:
Great game from Petterd, his 1%ers were match winning efforts, thoroughly deserves his spot in the team.

To the naysayers, even after a titanic win you still dish out the back handed compliments. :spin

Sorry bully but I am not a naysayer. Just thought he had a bad game with the exception of the last 5 minutes.