Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

Jukes Extended said:
His presser was pretty fun.

"Why did you leave the Demons"

"I was delisted, that was the main reason"

What a stupid question to ask.

I would've knocked him out, that was the dumbest question I've heard in a long while..
I'm surprised he held his composure

Tigers of Old said:
Was most pleased to hear him say his leg was the best it's been in 2 years since the op. Virtually straight into full training.
Fingers crossed..

That was the opposite to what was going around on the weekend , that he screwed

zippadeee said:
That was the opposite to what was going around on the weekend , that he screwed

Seems someone has been telling porkies. Reckon Needles would have been paying a bit of attention to that presser.
Time will tell how it works out..

Jukes Extended said:
His presser was pretty fun.

"Why did you leave the Demons"

"I was delisted, that was the main reason"

What a stupid question to ask.

Ha! Hard to argue that part :help

Tigers of Old said:
Seems someone has been telling porkies. Reckon Needles would have been paying a bit of attention to that presser.
Time will tell how it works out..

For a bloke that barracks for west Coast, Denham always seems to favor us and always has the inside goss

Really strange that the article about him joining training at the tigers was removed from the website the day it was put up. Also why did he not train with us ? Same question could be asked about Lonergan.

Edit: Lonergan coming back from ankle surgery would be the reason he did not train with us.

Joins a long list of injury prone players with talent that are probably finished as afl footballers

Knights foley grimes and now pettard

How many can we carry )

If Pettard can get fit I believe it may allow Shane Edwards to play more time up the ground which I think is a big advantage for our midfield stocks.

One thought I had was that maybe the AlterG treadmill was a factor in taking the risk with Petterd.

Maybe I think too much.

Juffaricho said:
If Pettard can get fit I believe it may allow Shane Edwards to play more time up the ground which I think is a big advantage for our midfield stocks.
Edwards position looked doubtful until he went forward this year.

nikolasmia said:
Joins a long list of injury prone players with talent that are probably finished as afl footballers

Knights foley grimes and now pettard

How many can we carry )
Maybe the clubs got some professional medical opinions that say none of these players are finished just at the moment.

TigerMasochist said:
Maybe the clubs got some professional medical opinions that say none of these players are finished just at the moment.

I really hope that is the case

TigerMasochist said:

Pettard said that he has being training non stop on his own since he was delisted and he feels the best he felt in 2 years.
His last op went really well and his body is feeling 100%.

zippadeee said:
Pettard said that he has being training non stop on his own since he was delisted and he feels the best he felt in 2 years.

He wants to play footy, he's say anything to get on the list doesn't mean it's true.

some things you guys might not know is the team as a hole gets questioned just about everyday on how they are feeling mental/physically pretty hard to lie with that specially now choco is on board

zippadeee said:

Cliches Incorporated.

Let's hope we've done the due diligence and he does overcome his injuries otherwise it's proved to be a flop as far as 'depth' goes.

TigerForce said:
Cliches Incorporated.

Let's hope we've done the due diligence and he does overcome his injuries otherwise it's proved to be a flop as far as 'depth' goes.

The club must've monitored him over the last 7 weeks, there is no way in the world they would've picked him if there wasn't any chance of him getting back to full fitness.