Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

Re: Petrard will be Rookied

Baloo said:
Do you have another source for this because the only time I've seen this mentioned is on that Facebook page that's hit and miss, and PRE punters discussing that page.

If it comes down to a choice between mini-Maric and Toy, I'd take Tonka every time.

Has been mentioned in the papers on more than one occasion, nothing is certain but he's definitely in the frame as is Toy and Big O.

tigertigertigertiger said:
what time is the draft/rookie draft on,will it be on afl.com or sen

10am tues morning, i think sen only do the pre season draft, afl.com i gather will do the whole lot.

Due diligence?? Or are we so sure Grimo will be fit and ready all the time?

zippadeee said:
Denham is more reliable then EmmaQ

Certainly looking that way, he's becoming Mr Reliable with the rumours.

Mr Magic said:
I told you so ;D

Good call, the HUN was well off the mark with this rookie draft.

BBC said:
Welcome Ricky :clap
I hope you succeed!

Yes, a big welcome from me, I just hope he gets a good run with injury because he's certainly got the talent.

Insurance for Edwards as a 3rd tall forward. Edwards might be cut before the season starts the way he is going off-field

Mr Magic said:
Insurance for Edwards as a 3rd tall forward. Edwards might be cut before the season starts the way he is going off-field

What has he been doing wrong off field?? How is he going on field? You must have some info there Mr. Magic.

Good luck to the banana bender , must have a fair bit of ticker considering the injuries his gone thru

Yep I'm happy with this, easily the most talented out of the 4 mature recruits.

Have to give credit to our selectors who know more than we do. The only concerns I have are the past injuries to the 3 recruits from Melb., Essendon and Geelong. Also Stephenson is 30 years of age so not too many years left. He would have to be short term surely.

graystar1 said:
He would have to be short term surely.

Pretty sure his spot on the rookie list is a 1 year contract.

rosy23 said:
Pretty sure his spot on the rookie list is a 1 year contract.

yep, I thought rookies were given 1 year contracts only.