Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

Hopefully he's not fit cause the temptation for our coaches to bring him in will prob be too strong for them to deny. Not in our best 22 now were moving past his type

Some pretty cheap, negative posts in this thread. Despite the odd worrying sign, I thought Ricky showed a little bit when elevated. True, he's a depth player but the wishes for him to stay injured are a bit low imho.

hopper said:
Some pretty cheap, negative posts in this thread. Despite the odd worrying sign, I thought Ricky showed a little bit when elevated. True, he's a depth player but the wishes for him to stay injured are a bit low imho.

Yep, pathetic really, especially considering he played well in his last game.

keepa lids onit said:
Hopefully he's not fit cause the temptation for our coaches to bring him in will prob be too strong for them to deny. Not in our best 22 now were moving past his type

No doubt he'll come back through Coburg, but the more players keeping the first 22 on their toes, the better.

keepa lids onit said:

They won't bring him in. Not after a recent event. ;)

PJ in Osaka said:
What did I miss? Throw me a bone, footy news in Japan is hard to come by.

After Neeld got sacked, Brent Moloney (who Neeld dropped for a large portion of 2012) posted a picture up saying "Karma's a b****". Petterd commented with a clapping hands icon.

Voss and Hardwick are furious because Neeld is highly sought after as an assistant, and the players are acting like children.