Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

mad_doggy911 said:
Just not up to it.

I am truly shocked. A Melbourne reject not up to standard. Knock me down with a feather.

Miller, Maric and Pettard. *smile* unbelievable.

I fully expect us to throw everything at Lynden Dunn at the end of this year.

Jukes Extended said:
Why are you sticking up for him?....state your case?

Actually think he reads he ball very well. Gets to the right spots. Good decison maker. Has missed a lot of footy and lacks touch but overall I like him.
I'd play him again next week.

Ridley said:
I am truly shocked. A Melbourne reject not up to standard. Knock me down with a feather.

Miller, Maric and Pettard. *smile*ing unbelievable.

I fully expect us to throw everything at Lynden Dunn at the end of this year.

:hihi

I can't cope with those helicopters coming out of the backline anymore. Talk about back to the future.....

Davidos said:
Delist this absolute disgusting footballer right now. An absolute farce that he was even recruited.

I can see this thread is the new safe haven for the feral minded amongst us.

Davidos said:
. Tell me buddy. Name one thing that that he adds to our side?

Was he our worst on the night or is this just a way to vent your frustrations?

He was atrocious. Last week he cost us goals by dropping simple marks as soon as a hint of pressure arrived. He's a paper tough guy who thinks he is tough in a push and shove but is like butter in the contest. And I could of told you all of this while he was a Demon so it is ridiculous and unfathomable recruiting

Davidos said:
He was atrocious. Last week he cost us goals by dropping simple marks as soon as a hint of pressure arrived. He's a paper tough guy who thinks he is tough in a push and shove but is like butter in the contest. And I could of told you all of this while he was a Demon so it is ridiculous and unfathomable recruiting

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Like others have said, is a great reader of play but he can't even kick drop punts. Next time he gets a kick watch his ball drop, the ball will often do half a revolution just in travelling from his hand to foot. Has no control over his kicking at all which unfortunately makes him a complete liability in defence.