Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

bowden4president said:
overawed by the crowd. Coming from Melbourne, the only time he's seen crowd like that is at the Cricket!

& he didn't even see that for long as he was ejected

Not a natural defender. We need to play him forward, he is the type of mid sized marking forward we have been lacking & they go put him down back

till Saturday forms been solid, unsure wether he should be dropped for a couple of poor efforts or faith shown in him

Worst kick of a footy ever. Not even vfl standard yet we use him out the backline. He.seriously has no penetration it accuracy. It just looks ugly

Miller, Maric, Pettard.

Duds from the worst club in the league. When will we ever learn?

Footskills awful.

Exactly what was pointed out by some at the start of the year, only to be howled down by Brightsiders.

Just butchering the ball.

tiger_25 said:
Worst kick of a footy ever. Not even vfl standard yet we use him out the backline. He.seriously has no penetration it accuracy. It just looks ugly

Agree, kicking looks bad. He should always handball it off.

Horrible ball drop and results in his rushed kicks being up and under with no penetration.

He played alright tonight but his poor kicks just hurts us so much

Was shown up to be an poor ordinary player today. if our coaching staff can't see his limitations by now then maybe a visit to the optometrist maybe in order.

still cant see this talent people have been talking about. we didn't need another half back flanker with lack of disposal skills and decision making, we've had enough of them for a lifetime.

Along with Grigg the game had gone past them and should be surplus to our needs.

Morris in for Petterd next week I would suggest. He gets a lot of the ball as you would expect from playing the sweeper role, but gee, when these players don't use it well, it does hurt the team.

We really missed morris tonight as their small forwards did well.