Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

tigers80 said:
batch in Pettard out.

Very similar players. Good marks and ok readers of the play.
Pettard was surprising quite.
No change for me.

Would love to see super coach move him forward now & then

Cost a couple goals because of fumbles, not clean. Can't kick and just lobs it up in the air in hope.

Struggling to see how he's such a good pickup. As I said from round 1 he's not right for a hb flank. HFF or Coburg.

Barnzy said:
Cost a couple goals because of fumbles, not clean. Can't kick and just lobs it up in the air in hope.

Struggling to see how he's such a good pickup. As I said from round 1 he's not right for a hb flank. HFF or Coburg.

Yeah I can't see it personally, he has poor disposal skills and decision-making seems poor but willing to give him more time. Was just woeful today though.

Was very good for first 15 minutes but lost confidence as game went on. Costly errors but not alone.

Jukes Extended said:
Like I said all along, he is no good!
Soon as a little pressure occurs he panics and looks like he expects to fail.
Looking like a spud.

Yeah quite ineffective. Maybe try him in attack more.

Poor today. That mark he turned up really hurt us. Another who had a forgettable day.

Prefers to go to ground rather than keep his feet.
That is a problem that he needs to get out of his game.
With Pettard and Houli down back, two deer in the spotlights under pressure.
With poor old Morris out of form, Chappy and Grimes not fully fit, and Rancey out of his depth, we were well and truly found out.